Cowgirl is getting better, but…
DH and I have been having some luck with cowgirl. Due to my long legs, we have found that a pillow or 2 under his butt helps me ride him easier. I have also been concentrating on doing a back and forth grind and not going up and down. Not only does he stay in better, but my clit gets a lot of rubbing attention 🙂
Does anyone have any tricks to help him last longer? How long should a guy last normally? I love the feeling of riding him, but I wonder how it would feel if we could prolong it.
The start and stop technique is pretty much what it sounds like. You get as close to orgasm as you dare and then stop for a few seconds so that the arousal level drops, before starting again. It helps a man to last longer and can also give more intense orgasms. In theory you can go as many cycles as you like before he finally ejaculates, although that would likely require training over time.
I don’t last so much in that position, as I don’t have so much control. better when I am on top. But to make him last longer, buy him one of these:
In that way he will not get to sensitive.
Thanks for the questions. Cowgirl is actually my favorite position for several reasons. In our case, my husband lasts as long as we want because the way we do it involves little thrusting. It’s mostly me rocking and grinding to get deep spot and clitoris stimulation.
You might try a few spritzes of K-Y Duration about ten minutes before intercourse. Adjust the dosage to fit your needs.
Hope that helps.
Thank you for the suggestions 🙂 I’m sure he’d love more frequent ejaculations 😛 Is the start and stop technique just what it sounds like? or is there more to it?
I;ve heard of the condom technique. We’ve never used any, and hadn’t planned to. I did kind of look into them though, and I don’t think they will “work” for DH :/
With respect to lasting longer:
- Thinking about sports really does help. For me, it helps the most when engaging the analytical portion of my brain, so thinking about scores, stats, names, etc.
- Turning the lights off or closing the eyes is helpful because it removes the visual of you.
- Leaving on the lights but looking at and focusing on something else is even better than in the dark. This engages the visual part of the brain, making it harder for him to think about what you look like (which he will be doing with his eyes closed). Also, it might help YOU get more aroused if part of your arousal is visual (since you can still look at him).
- Grinding instead of thrusting, though that’s already been recommended. Some men might be able to last nearly indefinitely without the thrusting.
- Biting my lower lip (sometimes really hard) can help me last longer.
- Lastly, knowing that my wife is enjoying it helps keep my mind on her enjoyment and not my own. This was true even before we added the vibe and got her the O’s. It was even true when I was deep in porn. The more “about her” the session is, the longer I last. So him knowing that you want the climax could help.
It really is kind of an art and takes practice. So…practice, practice, practice. 😛 Condoms certainly do help but can be frustrating after he’s ready to orgasm if he’s put it off too long and you’re too wet.
I have more to throw in on the positional aspect, but DW is in the shower so I think I’ll pay her a visit and add more later. 😀 But one other question–you mention no condoms. If no condoms, what are you doing for BC? If you’re using hormonal BC (e.g. the pill), that could make it much harder for you to receive pleasure and climax.