What do you really want?
1. What is the one or two things that you really want your spouse to do for you?
2. Have you tried to communicate that to them?
3. How did it go?
4. Have you asked what your spouse really wants?
By the way, don’t feel that you must answer all 4 to make a post, no pressure:)
As far as sex goes:
- I would like her to give me OS, and would like her to allow me to perform OS on her. With regard to me performing OS on her, I would like us to find a way for her to O from this, and have suggested she use a vibrator during this activity.
- She has agreed to both and we are developing plans to work on these activities. The challenge is that I want to make sure that at least one sexual encounter per week is focused on what kinds of activities she likes. Thus, each week we try to plan one day ‘for her’, and one day ‘for me’. However, often when the time comes to work on the OS activities, we change our mind and engage in some other kind of activity. This is usually my fault, because my desire to receive and give OS is the same as my desire to do what most pleases DW sexually. So, on many of the ‘for me’ days, I tell her I am o.k. doing the things we do on ‘her day’. I told her that I think one way to advance the ball here is to go away on a second honey moon so we can really focus on exploring and growing our sex life. Unfortunately, finding time has been difficult, and I am still nervous about traveling in these weird COVID times.
- Yes. Every Saturday morning we make sure to have a ‘her day’ when it comes to sex. This involves lots of naked cuddling, and when she has had enough of that, we have a routine that involves the use of a magic wand that 8 out of 10 times results in DW having an O, after which we follow up with PIV (usually in missionary).
I am assuming you are speaking in the sexual realm….
1. Currently, give me a little more space or a break from having sex so often.
3. Initially he didn’t handle it well, but he has been willing to try.
4. Yes. Very specifically in the past, but that has led us to be open on talking about those kind of things without needing to ask.
In the area of sex, I want to wake up inside my wife, her in the WOT position riding me. The last time I mentioned it, she seemed willing to try, but it hasn’t happened yet. She does not usually feel like sex in the morning, and the whole scenario apparently doesn’t seem as erotic to her as it does to me.