What does it for you outside of lingerie?
OK, so while most men like seeing their wife in lingerie, and since many women don’t care for lingerie, what does get your motor running as a male OR a female from every day wear?
For instance, i love it when my wife puts nothing but one of my officiating jerseys/uniforms. Other ideas might be nothing but a partially buttoned dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up or a T-shirt.
For my wife, I know if I put on nice jeans or slacks and a leather jacket she wanted me to get last year and take her out, I know that it won’t take long after we get home all clothes will be off.
Ladies, what would do it for you if your husband put on _________?
I like my husband in good fitting pair of jeans and a well fitted, short-sleeved shirt that happens to be snug around his biceps. I find his arms very attractive, the shape, the muscles, the veins, the hair…. today, I got to see a still shot of him from yesterday’s church video on FB, after being apart for over a week, and it stirs a desire in me to get home. 😉
Of course, DH is Man Candy in a tux, and it’s been soooo long since he’s had a reason to wear one! A nice suit is good, too. He also has this black leather vest that’s very sexy, especially when he wears it with a collarless shirt. I love his cowboy hat. Almost any shade of green; it sets off his eyes.
Neither DW nor I are really big fans of lingerie. Like you, I find nothing hotter than DW in one of my dress shirts with little or nothing on underneath. She’s very short and could actually get away with wearing one in public as a shirt-dress, although I haven’t been able to talk her into that.
1. Certain retro looking clothes, such as paisley bell bottoms or plaid pants. It’s not that these things are sexy to me in a direct way but they are expressions of a fun, unique personality, and that’s definitely sexy.
2. A top that shows midriff, cleavage, or that accentuates the breasts. In the wrong situation (well, many typical situations) depending on the top, such a top may be considered inappropriate by most people. Even so, I gotta love a top like that.
3. A nice dress that’s classy but without being dowdy.
4. Bold colored clothes, e.g., bright red or kelly green pants.
5. Jeans that fit slim through the thighs. Below the knees, I have a strong appreciation both for bootcut/flare and skinny jeans.
6. Leather anything. A leather jacket, leather boots, a leather skirt, and above all, leather pants. I’m not really into fetishy-type leather stuff, but rather garments that are meant for going out on a date. I’m generally a sucker for anything shiny.
Most of these aren’t my wife’s style, but it would be cool if they were.