What would you put in a locked room?
We just purchased a home and there is a funny little (probably) 8×8? 10×10? Room in the basement. We were thinking about making it our locked room, stocking it with toys and furniture. What would be your favorite things/must haves/ideas? Toys, furniture, wall material, and soundproofing would be on my list, although we aren’t too loud and the house seems to be pretty quiet as it is, but we do have 2 (relatively) little ones. It’s an after bedtime and trips to grandparents room for now 😂
You might want to add a blue tooth speaker to the list for “mood” music. Being in the basement would mean you’d have a good idea of sturdy structures to attach a swing to. I do hope, though, that there would be a way you could hear your young children, just in case.
I’m sure my answer may differ from DW’s. And each couple will be specific. For me.. If I got to stock the room in addition to some of the things mentioned I’d want, a swing, a small-ish hot tub, massage table and the furniture you’re considering. As well as the bluetooth speaker, and maybe security cameras that go to a hard drive to watch later (not to the cloud).
How about a piece of furniture like this:
– Various dildos and vibrators.
– Multiple mirrors on the walls and ceiling.
– A stereo system with numerous CDs.
– A videoing set-up with various cameras in different locations and a TV for playback.
– A small refrigerator for snacks and drinks.
– Restraints for bondage play.
– A king-sized bed.
– Some sturdy chairs and benches.
– Hot tub.
– Various types of lube.
– A sink and towels for clean up.
– Various pieces of lingerie (for my wife to wear) and costumes (for both of us to wear).
I think that about does it. This room is gonna need to be pretty big. 🙂
A comfortable bed with restraints, lube, duplicates of our favorite toys (so I wouldn’t have to deal with schlepping them back and forth) fan/space heater for temperature control and white noise, mirrors on the walls/ceiling, soft clothes/baby wipes for clean up, maybe a small mini fridge for water and food items (we’ve had some fun with fruit before).