Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Sex with eyes open

Self image, being intentional, sexual awakening, nudity, modesty limits, likes/dislikes, sex language
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
HerKnight
Double
Double

Re: Sex with eyes open

Post by HerKnight »

DW is eyes closed, especially as she gets near climax. She says what others have, that it is helpful to her focusing on her pleasure. Mine are always open as I delight in watching her body and her responses to her climax.
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

I have my eyes open. I kiss with my eyes closed though.
Wife of 20 years
Graypoet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Graypoet »

More often than not my eyes are open during lovemaking. I love seeing my wife’s facial expression during love making!
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2
Lorelei
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Lorelei »

I love to watch DH enjoy everything. I love to watch him when he's really experiencing pleasure. He's not typically very vocal when we're focused on him, so watching his face and body react is how I get to feel and share his enjoyment. He is vocal when we're focused on me, because he knows how much I enjoy that, but as with others, my eyes are usually closed then so I can concentrate.
Lorelei
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

Violet wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:12 pm I have my eyes open. I kiss with my eyes closed though.
I just realized I close my eyes when I feel a big O coming. :o
Wife of 20 years
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Violet wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:23 am
Violet wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:12 pm I have my eyes open. I kiss with my eyes closed though.
I just realized I close my eyes when I feel a big O coming. :o
There are times when I direct my wife to look at me when she's about to and during "O". It is amazing and from my own personal experience, it can also be hard to do as we as individuals can be so overcome/overwhelmed by our own intense rush of pleasure.

Looking into one's partner's eyes is such an intimate thing. To be meaningful, I think you really have to like each other to gaze and stay there for any length of time; and when you O, it means you had to get into the moment, let go of yourself, and be free to experience the build up, pleasure explosion and release.

Another thing to note, that this can be hard for some women when one has been abused (probably closed their eyes during the abuse) or taught to be subservient or vulnerable to no one, least not a man, so sex with the eyes open might have to be grown into and a learned experience.
bandaddie
Single
Single

Post by bandaddie »

I do not know. I do not care.
Sometimes eyes open and gazing into my wife's beautiful big blue eyes
Sometimes closed. At my age, my near vision is weak and sometimes even painful to focus up close.
Sometimes with lights on.
Sometimes with lights off.
I do not think about it as my heart, mind and soul are focus on the beautiful woman God gave me.
I do not understand why it is important.
EXCEPT; Close up, with my ancient eyes, I see her face and I see the face of the 21 year old I married. I think maybe this is yet another gift God gave us for being faithful, a man my age being in bed with a beautiful 21 year old model/singer.
oldiesradio
Single
Single

Post by oldiesradio »

As a man I don't know how you can have sex with your eyes closed. For a male so much of our sexual stimuli is visual. Looking at your DW's heaving breasts and O-face is a definite turn-on. I suppose it's different for women.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

oldiesradio wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:19 pm As a man I don't know how you can have sex with your eyes closed. For a male so much of our sexual stimuli is visual. Looking at your DW's heaving breasts and O-face is a definite turn-on. I suppose it's different for women.
It can be very different for individual men too. For instance, in our go-to position, I don't get to see either my wife's O face or her breasts.

I agree that most men are visual though. I use the visual factor as a "tuning knob", closing my eyes (or looking left...long story) to last longer/reduce arousal, or actively looking at the action to enhance arousal/hardness. Either way, the major controlling factor is mental, as I can certainly achieve O with my eyes closed.

What's interesting is extending this to having sex in the dark. Surprisingly, the naughtiness factor for us (since it's rare in our MB) means it's much more arousing than sex with my eyes closed in a partially lit room (partially lit is our norm). I think this all goes back to the most important sex organ being what's between your ears.
-Link+Zelda

Return to “Attitudes about Sex”