Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Starting Over

Self image, being intentional, sexual awakening, nudity, modesty limits, likes/dislikes, sex language
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
happywife90
Single
Single

Re: Starting Over

Post by happywife90 »

TheAccountant wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:28 pm Have you guys attended any kind of counceling or marriage conference?
He went to counseling for stress before the medical incident and the counselor thought he was doing fine. I brought up one issue and the counselor basically laughed at me. My husband is extremely professional and confident in public. He is a totally different person in private. So counseling is useless.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

Does his medical condition prevent him from having sex, or diminish his capability in any way?

If you could get what you want (with this fresh start) is he capable of delivering his part?
happywife90
Single
Single

Post by happywife90 »

Irnmyk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:42 pm Does his medical condition prevent him from having sex, or diminish his capability in any way?

If you could get what you want (with this fresh start) is he capable of delivering his part?
Yes

Probably not.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

happywife90 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:48 pm
Irnmyk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:42 pm Does his medical condition prevent him from having sex, or diminish his capability in any way?

Yes

Probably not.
If he had erection problems or back problems, there are always hands and mouth to use. Laying naked with each other is great too, rubbing, kissing and even masturbating together.

Return to “Attitudes about Sex”