Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Bench Position

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
mkzv
Double
Double

Bench Position

Post by mkzv »

Hi, I just wanted to share a position we came a cross recently that helps me last longer. Tried it few more times to confirm and yes every single time I last longer. Typically I last around 5 min, with this position 10-15. More than enough for us now.
I recently began to work out and DW had an idea to try it on work out bench. I could not find any picture of it on the internet so I'll do my best describing. First, you want to have either soft towel or through blanket on it, for comfort. DW lays down on her back, I sit on the edge and slide on the bench. DW either holds her legs or can put it on me or i can hold them that part does not matter. I think reason why it helps me last longer is that my balls are not bouncing back and forth but sliding, just different stimulation for me, but DW is sure enjoys this position. This was an eye opening for us, no sprays , no rings, just different position made a huge difference. If you know what the name of this position let me know, if not I'll call it Bench Slider.

Sharing for the purpose that maybe it will help someone else our there.
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Re: Bench Position

Post by Twue_Wuv »

Thanks for sharing, mkzv!
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Mr_Mrs_gamer
Cot
Cot

Post by Mr_Mrs_gamer »

Something like this? (only maybe with the wife laying down and the husband straddling the bench?)
jiggle and jam
grey_hornet
Single
Single

Post by grey_hornet »

Wow, this adds an entire new dimension to 'being benched'
Stack
Single
Single

Post by Stack »

We stayed at a hotel once that had a really nice comfy bench at the end of the bed. We did the equivalent of this position except I sat and moved back and forth: https://www.christianfriendlysexpositions.com/mermaid/

It was easy and I too found it easy to control how fast I was building. Probably because it was easier to be relaxed while sitting vs standing.

[Edit] I ALMOST bought a bench after that, but our bedroom has no room for one. :sad:

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”