Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Feelings after depositing semen

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Feelings after depositing semen

Post by benny »

For me it's very humbling. The fact that she gives herself to me and that God created it for pleasure and procreation is a little overwhelming.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

One aspect of this for me is the acceptance. There were a few watershed moments in our relationship when my wife (then girlfriend) and I were dating. One day we were fooling around, kissing and touching each other intimately and of course I was pretty excited. My girlfriend got a bit enthusiastic too and basically I spurted all over her, mostly on her breast and tummy. It was one of those make-or-break moments. I was really worried she would freak out. But she just laughed and said "Vow! That's amazing!"I really felt she accepted me. I thought "yes, she is the one for me".
wbeck135
Single
Single

Post by wbeck135 »

I have found that the more open we are together the more intimate we are. Sometimes she wants me inside, sometimes not. Wherever she asks for it, I am willing. I appreciate her willingness to explore.
Lookin2Him
Double
Double

Post by Lookin2Him »

Regarding the OP and the focus on "feeling masculine". I don't think it is so much masculine as it is comforting. Just to experience that pleasure, especially if she has O'd as well, is just wonderful. I love to just lay there and enjoy the peace and relaxation of being one. We don't use missionary much, so our goto position allows us to stay connected and relaxed as I get soft and fall out. At the moment of climax, I love that she accepts my semen and I will sometimes vocalize the intensity of the release, but after that it is just an "ahhhhhhh" moment.
Stack
Single
Single

Post by Stack »

alexschulze wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:26 am Do you feel more masculine when you have deposited your semen in wife's vagina after intense thrusting?
I wouldn't say I feel more masculine. But I do often enjoy the sensations of thrusting deep and feeling her all around me, firm against my hips. It's a feeling I don't get with hand/breast/oral sex. Some of the things/feelings/thoughts others are mentioning are not what I get out of it though.
2Cor517
Single
Single

Post by 2Cor517 »

I view it as feeling the ultimate human acceptance. I would argue that we are completely vulnerable and "exposed" (flaws, etc.) during that time and to have DW accept my essence (pun not necessarily intended) is a very powerful thing.

In a conversation with DW recently, I told her that it is important for me personally to not be judged or criticized regarding the moment of deposit. It is probably too much for me to ask for it to be celebrated so I will settle for simple acceptance.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”