Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

DW loves cowgirl but knees can't handle it

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Andrew
Single
Single

DW loves cowgirl but knees can't handle it

Post by Andrew »

My wife's favorite position is cowgirl, but sadly that's off the table right now.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of why it is her favorite, and I think it has to do with her being able to put me in the right spot.

Are there any similar positions that put her in control without her having to kneel, squat or bend her legs?
SeekingChange

Re: DW loves cowgirl but knees can't handle it

Post by SeekingChange »

I haven't tried this so I don't know the stress it would put on knees, but would you laying on a weight bench and her straddling with more outstretched legs be worth a try?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

The knees are the second thing to go......or is it the memory? I forget. :)
You might try doing cowgirl, with you laying on a bench, and her more or less standing, straddled over you. The straighter my DW's knees are, the easier it is on her knees, so that's what we do. It also keeps her from getting a charlie-horse like she often did when I was just laying on the bed.

Doesn't matter why it's her favorite, but since it seems to be, pursue it, and do a little experimenting!
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

Another idea is to position an ottoman (must be fairly narrow) in front of a sofa and get into a comfortable position for her to straddle you and the ottoman, yet giving you a comfortable position. Hey! Have fun trying a few ideas!
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Some great ideas already. Got a picnic bench? Liberator furniture could be a nice option also.
Andrew
Single
Single

Post by Andrew »

I've suggested these (or a chair for a face to face lap dance position) but she thinks this will still put a strain on her knees because she'll have to bounce up and down (she doesn't really grind as much as some women describe).

I figured these positions would get mentioned and I'd love to try them, but I don't know if they'll help for her knees.

I wanted to suggest standing doggy with her leaning on the wall so she could push back on me, but she prefers face to face positions. The angle of penetration and my curvature (upwards) makes face to face more pleasurable than reverse positions.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Andrew wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:11 pm I wanted to suggest standing doggy with her leaning on the wall so she could push back on me, but she prefers face to face positions. The angle of penetration and my curvature (upwards) makes face to face more pleasurable than reverse positions.
Ok, how about putting a mirror in front or beside you so that you can look into each other’s eyes in that position?
Marbles
Double
Double

Post by Marbles »

This is a position we enjoy. It can also be done on your backs and your legs are entwined like scissors. https://www.christianfriendlysexpositio ... risscross/

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”