Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Multiple orgasms for men

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
bandaddie
Single
Single

Re: Multiple orgasms for men

Post by bandaddie »

yes. When I was younger. On several occasions I experienced as many as seven orgasms during a single sex session.
Alas. I am now old and beaten up.
To celebrate our 50th birthdays and the celebrate our marriage renewal and the resultant birth of our youngest child, we made a vow to each other to make love every day. We made it 127 days before her illness and my catching Lyme Disease brought it to an end. During that blessed time, we both worked at experiencing multiple orgasms.
Now, approaching 70 years, I could, with a great deal of help from her, occasionally make it twice. However, this would wipe out my very soul.
MiddleMan
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MiddleMan »

This has never happened for me. :(
Tracker
Double
Double

Post by Tracker »

Once in early fifties. Not sure why it was able to happen. Just felt like it would work so just went for second ejaculation in same PIV session. Have not tried it since.
ginjaninja
Cot
Cot

Post by ginjaninja »

It's very rare, but I've been able to multiple orgasm at times, very unique and thrilling feeling.
Dad24
Double
Double

Post by Dad24 »

I had a couple when using a prostate massager during PIV . Not really sure how to describe it other than extremely intense and overwhelmingly pleasurable. It felt very different from a typical orgasm for me.
hastentheday
King bed
King bed

Post by hastentheday »

This thread has perplexed me from the get go. I don't understand. Can someone that understands the science of sex for a man explain what is going on? Its not important to me but I am curious nonetheless. It seems that once you have ejaculated and had an orgasm, science dictates that you are finished until the refractory period is over. I'd love an explanation on how the men here are doing this UNLESS they truly are not ejaculating and orgasming. The two seem mutually tied to each other. I would think age is a factor as well.
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

I don't know anything about science but I can relate what happened with me. I would get really worked up and have a big O, but my DW was still building up to hers and took over the thrusting for a few seconds and I never came down from the ecstasy I felt before my O. I would get in the "zone" as I called it. I just continued to match her thrusting and in a matter of minutes I was building up for another O. After my second O we just continued the same pattern. Usually after the 3rd round we both were exhausted and had to rest. The other way was when she would perform OS immediately after my first O.

Each time I experienced this it was sustained by her wanting more and my desire to keep going to satisfy her.
This all occurred back before her libido tanked

Edging is very similar but usually I don't ejaculate everytime but have a dry O. I would think it's much like the mini O's some ladies have described in other post It is something I worked on and was able to control. These O's are solely based on my desire and not related to hers. I still get in the "zone" but the O's come faster don't last as long but can have several more.

This explanation probably creates more questions than answers but maybe it will shed some light on the subject.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”