Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Is the G spot orgasm a matter of practice or is it not present for some women? Any tips or tricks?

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
New_Wife
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Is the G spot orgasm a matter of practice or is it not present for some women? Any tips or tricks?

Post by New_Wife »

I find that my G-spot becomes much easier to find and stimulate the more aroused I am.  So after a bit of external stimulation, kissing, nipples, vulva, and clitoris, my G-spot is very detectable an inch or two inside.  I can feel it with my fingers as can my husband.  It's kind of like touching a half of a large grape against the front wall.   A bit firmer than the surrounding area.  My husband says it feels a little textured but I've not noticed that too much.

The easiest way to stimulate it, at least for me, is with a G-spot toy or my husband's fingers.  Classic "come hither" strokes with two fingers is perfect and some toys work really well too.  Some PIV positions can really do the job too.  Again, for me, G-spot orgasms feel different than clitoris orgasms - much deeper if that makes sense.  Of course, both together is an amazing experience.
JBinthehouse
Double
Double

Re: Is the G spot orgasm a matter of practice or is it not present for some women? Any tips or tricks?

Post by JBinthehouse »

Thanks for the suggestions, New Wife!
LuckyInLove
King bed
King bed

Post by LuckyInLove »

My experience mirrors the second paragraph of New Wife's exactly.
willinghusband
Single
Single

Post by willinghusband »

DW has only had one G-spot O that I know of, and it was within the last year.  Usually she'll direct me back to her clitoris when she's ready to O, but this night she did not.  I don't know if it was different for her and I did not even think to ask (but me, being like most guys, definitely keep a mental record of what worked that night).  Her G area is definitely textured differently.

If this is something you desire to have and for your DH to give you, I would suggest self exploration (if you are comfortable with that).  Learn what works for you and then instruct DH on what to do.  If you are not comfortable with that, you may just want to continue to experiment.  However, there are a lot of women who just do not O from that.  Don't be discouraged, and don't let your DH get down either.
MrEden
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MrEden »

Here is our experience with G-spot stimulation.

First of all, I wouldn't worry too much about finding the precise spot.  In our experience, there isn't one. I think all the G-spot is is the back side of the clitoris.  Just stimulate the area at the top of the vagina, behind the pubic bone. It is pretty far in and up (lying on her back), so I doubt she could reach it.  Sometimes, if she is aroused, there will be a slightly  wrinkly-er area there, but usually not. I haven't found that it matters.

It was not pleasant at first. It made her feel like she needed to pee.  But the sensation went away after a few sessions, and it started feeling good.

It is not her go-to way to orgasm.  She still has her first orgasm her usual way, from manual clitoral stimulation. But I switch to G-spot stimulation after that, and frequently she will have a second or third.  What's really great is that I follow that with PIV, and sometimes she will orgasm again with me in her.  I love it. That almost never happened before.

She has ejaculated a few times.  It is only a teaspoon or two, not enough to worry about mess-wise.  If you have seen the documentary on Motley Crue, trust me, they took theatrical license.  The important thing is for her not to fight any sensation of anything wanting to come out. Pee before she starts sex, and if she did pee in bed, it wouldn't be much.  DW never has.  Good sex is messy, so take steps to protect your mattress whether ejaculation is a concern or not :-)

Usually  we do G-spot stimulation as part of the finale, but we do it as foreplay a little too. If she needs more lubrication, that usually makes some.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

Every woman is different (presumably.)

I have an old book called ESO, extended sexual orgasm, and followed the instructions in it.

Basically, you bring her up to a regular clitoral (or it could be penile thrusting) orgasm, then toward the end of that, start massaging the G-spot.  My wife likes it really close to the opening, at least to start, probably just the tip of the G-spot near the opening.   Another way we do it is with clitoral stimulation combined with the G-spot orgasm.

The book said the G-Spot can swell up really big.  I've felt that before, but usually that is after some really extended play, maybe after two or three G-spot orgasms after however orgasms she had before that.  That doesn't happen in one of our normal sex sessions.  And we don't do g-spot stimulation every time.  It's an occasional thing.  Maybe once every month or two, my wife will say she feels like she needs a g-spot orgasm.

If she feels a build up of fluid and it doesn't release when she has an orgasm, she may ask for G-spot play.

And in some positions I'll try to thrust so as to hit or rub against the g-spot some, so I'm not counting that in how often we do g-spot play.  That may help her be able to ejaculate.

Since my wife ejaculates maybe every other time or every three times we have sex (including just about any time we get really intense with me stimulating her during a session), we are usually prepared to catch the stuff.  I went to a Walmart that sells cloth.  They had the thick clear plastic you can cover chairs and sofas with.  I got some pieces of that.  We lay that on the bed with a cloth over it.  We have used towels, old baby blankets, old t-shirts, cloth diapers/burp cloths, etc. for this purpose.  (That baby stuff comes in handy after they get bigger.  We used a rubber diaper changing mat before the plastic thing.)  I usually have some kind of cloth used specifically for sex at any given time.

Usually, when we have sex, I get the gear, which would include the pad and cloth. She can ejaculate quite a bit, maybe a cup or three cups or whatever.  If she has lots of orgasms like that, a lot can come out.

You don't know what will happen if she does have a g-spot orgasm.  It could get mess, or not, depending on what her body is like, but it does make sense to be prepped up.  If you have any Space Bags, those can work under a towel if you keep the knob part somewhere that is not under her.  If she knows she can have a female ejaculation without messing up the bed,  and if she knows you are cool with it, she might feel more free, which might help the g-spot orgasm happen.
Sliver7
Single
Single

Post by Sliver7 »

One night My DW let me use my hands on her. And after a lot of stimulation I found the g-spot. She loved it so I do it regularly.
1) she has to be willing
2) she has to be aroused
3) have fun.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

Mrs. Oldbear has her best Os when she fingers her clitoris as I skillfully stimulate her g-spot. Due to years of perfecting this routine, we ramp-up so that her labia, clitoris, and g-spot are fully swollen. Often she produces FE - her vagina fills with fluid as she Os. Keep in mind that she has had an oophorectomy and is very orgasmic and generates plenty of lubrication. There is lasting hope for us as we age! Just keep on enjoying and persevering.

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”