Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Female Ejaculation

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 1917

Female Ejaculation

Post by Deleted User 1917 »

My DW responds really well to g-spot stimulation. Most times she will get really wet during that, so I am assuming that it is a small amount of ejaculate. I am curious if there is a way to increase the amount or not. I do not know much about the details on that.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Re: Female Ejaculation

Post by Beccaloo »

Viking69 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:33 am I am curious if there is a way to increase the amount or not.
I'm curious of understanding the thoughts behind why you'd want to increase it. No judgment, just clarifying.
Is it just that you want to know if it's possible?
Or are you curious if it increases the pleasure?
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Somewhere I heard drinking a lot of water beforehand will produce more. Not sure if that's legitimate? And it would seem to fit with the belief there is some urine mixture in "squirting/gushing", which differs from true FE.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

Does she produce more when she orgasms from g-spot stimulation? This true for Mrs. Oldbear.
Deleted User 1917

Beccaloo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:44 am
Viking69 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:33 am I am curious if there is a way to increase the amount or not.
I'm curious of understanding the thoughts behind why you'd want to increase it. No judgment, just clarifying.
Is it just that you want to know if it's possible?
Or are you curious if it increases the pleasure?
The increase of pleasure for her is absolutely why I asked the question. I also am curious to know if it possible.
Deleted User 1917

Oldbear wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:39 pm Does she produce more when she orgasms from g-spot stimulation? This true for Mrs. Oldbear.
She produces some with all g-spot stimulation, but a little more from orgasm from g-spot stimulation.
Deleted User 1917

SeekingChange wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:21 pm Somewhere I heard drinking a lot of water beforehand will produce more. Not sure if that's legitimate? And it would seem to fit with the belief there is some urine mixture in "squirting/gushing", which differs from true FE.
Your answer begs the question, “What is true FE?” Enquiring minds (well mine at least) want to know! :D
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

Viking69 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:51 pm The increase of pleasure for her is absolutely why I asked the question. I also am curious to know if it possible.
My answer from experience is that more liquid doesn't equal more pleasure.
I find a couple things that do happen.
1) I start to feel physically drained.
2) I start being distracted by thoughts of "did we lay down enough towels?"
3) Then the whole "is it pee?" thoughts start crowding in, making me want to stop.
I would advise to be happy with what you have & see if it develops into more on it's own.
Last edited by Beccaloo on Thu May 13, 2021 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 1917

Beccaloo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:00 pm
Viking69 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:51 pm The increase of pleasure for her is absolutely why I asked the question. I also am curious to know if it possible.
My answer from experience is that more liquid doesn't equal more pleasure.
I find a couple things that do happen.
1) I start to feel physically drained.
2) I start being distracted by thoughts of "did we lay down enough towels?"
3) Then the whole "is it pee?" thoughts start crowding in, making me want to stop.
I would advise to be happy with what you have & see if it develops into more on it's own. That was the route we took.
It is tiring for her to have that stimulation. She says the roller coaster of extreme pleasure, then slowing down, then ramping back up wears her out. Thank your for your words and recommendation!
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Viking69 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:54 pm Your answer begs the question, “What is true FE?” Enquiring minds (well mine at least) want to know! :D
The blog post linked in my link goes into more detail, but in short it says, "Turns out that there are three different things that sort of get lumped together.  I’ll do my best to separate them, but there isn’t a 100% consensus from the community about what they are either."

To answer your question, "female ejaculate is fluid produced from the Skene’s gland. The fluid is basically the same as semen, but without the sperm.  It contains the came proteins and fluids, just without the genetic information." FE produces a fairly small amount.

Another option is "gushing, as we’re going to call it, is fluid from the bladder, but it’s not urine.  Some places will call this squirting.  This can be a lot of fluid, like the litre mentioned above." He shares that because it goes through the bladder there will be traces of urine. This can produce a larger amount of fluid.

The final option of what could be happening is peeing.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”