Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/08/2021 - Lack of sight or sound during sex?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

intrepides96
Queen bed
Queen bed

04/08/2021 - Lack of sight or sound during sex?

Post by intrepides96 »

If every time you had sex you had to lose either your sense of sight or sense of sound, which would you choose to lose?
Last edited by SeekingChange on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky

END FIRST POST

newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: 04/08/2021 - Lack of sight or sound during sex?

Post by newwifenewlife »

intrepides96 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:50 am If every time you had sex you had to lose either your sense of sight or sense of sound, which would you choose to lose?
Great question. I'd say sight because I still want to hear my aroused wife AND I find it rather erotic to be blindfolded and not know what's coming...plus all the other senses would be more heightened.
hastentheday
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by hastentheday »

intrepides96 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:50 am If every time you had sex you had to lose either your sense of sight or sense of sound, which would you choose to lose?
I would choose sense of sound.
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Is this a temporary loss during the sexual encounter?

I think I would choose sound, because that seems to be the most distracting, and it's harder to control blocking it out.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Brynna
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Brynna »

I'll choose the loss of sound. Although, I usually keep my eyes shut, I do keep an eye on DH's face, because I rely on that to know where he is 'in the game'. I guess I would be fairly lost without that.
Lorelei
Single
Single

Post by Lorelei »

Hard to say - I love to watch DH’s face when he’s in the throes of it. I’d have to choose to give up sight though because talking and some of the things he says to me are key elements of my path to an O.
Lorelei
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

I would say sight because we make love in the dark plenty of times. Also, her moans and groans are what turn me on even more, so I definitely wouldn't want to lose sound.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

I would rather be without sound.

While I have my eyes closed as I'm reaching O, I would not want to be without sight completely. I enjoy being able to look into dh's eyes throughout the encounter. I also like to see his face when he O's.
Last edited by LovingHimAlways on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WifeysWarrior
Single
Single

Post by WifeysWarrior »

We’ve had encounters with both, and I’ve found both are arousing. When staying over other relatives houses or having family stay at our home the need to be silent was a turn on. Being blindfolded as mentioned above has also been arousing in the past. If I had to choose, I would say sight. Playing with sensory overload and heightening the other 4 senses is amazing for me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Farmer
Single
Single

Post by Farmer »

I would choose to give up sound rather than sight. All senses are very valuable anytime but especially during love making but I believe I would choose sound over sight.

Return to “Question of the Day”