Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by SLS »

For me it would be eliminating the mess afterwards. It can be a hassle to prepare and then clean things up after the deed. Things would be a bit easier and more romantic if we could just finish and go straight to cuddles/sleep vs. clean up time.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

Lightbulb
Cot
Cot

Re: 04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by Lightbulb »

Men would last longer the longer they had been without having sex, rather than lasting less the longer it had been. It seems like a cruel joke by nature to go three weeks with PIV and then ejaculate on arrival.
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Re: 04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by Twue_Wuv »

Lightbulb wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am Men would last longer the longer they had been without having sex, rather than lasting less the longer it had been. It seems like a cruel joke by nature to go three weeks with PIV and then ejaculate on arrival.
I like that idea, too!
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Krista
Double
Double

Post by Krista »

I agree with @SLS and @lightbulb.
The clean up is always a hassle. My DH is a smartass always says if I would always swallow him there would eliminate the mess sometimes.
Also I wish that I could choose how long it would last. 😉

Return to “Question of the Day”