Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

11/24/2021 - Ever have "accidents" when fooling around?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
California King
California King

11/24/2021 - Ever have "accidents" when fooling around?

Post by SLS »

Sometimes when my DW and I have been fooling around with each other (e.g., making out/groping on the coach/other forms of clothed play without intending to climax) I will sometimes get too aroused and climax in my pants. My wife takes this as a badge of honor and is very happy that she can make me have an "accident".

Anybody else experience something similar?
Last edited by Link+Zelda on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky and OP will stay at top of each page.
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Re: 11/24/2021 - Ever have "accidents" when fooling around?

Post by GeorgeB »

sure it's happened to us. Mainly to her, though, not to me. She's got kind of a "hair trigger" down there.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Not since before we were married (for me), and I don't know if a back rub is considered "fooling around", but it was the first orgasm I ever received from him, even though he was unaware.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
DoveGrey
California King
California King

Post by DoveGrey »

This has happened to me many times. In certain circumstances, I've definitely got that hair trigger. I just ride it out and am thankful for the experience. I think it amuses Dh.
Wife of 22 years
Weight Loss Reset! Key Lime Pie! 😂
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

I used to orgasm really easily. We were at my wife's parents one time right after we got married. Her parents left the room and was doing something in the kitchen. My wife put her hand down my pants and started rubbing me and it didn't take long, shot my load in my pants. She barely had her hand out when they came back. There I was with stickiness in my underwear! Not the only time she got me off like that. Now though, that would never happen.
Claymore
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Claymore »

I mentioned this in a previous post, but it seems appropriate. Once DW and I were making out in a fast and furious manner on the living room floor. We'd been married less than a year, and we both knew our clothes would soon be off. But on the TV was a trailer for Despicable Me, and when I heard Gru say "I said dart gun, not fart gun!" I burst out laughing uncontrollably. DW was not amused, and that was the end of that.

Not exactly the answer to the OP's question, but a definite shot-in-the-foot.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

I hope this isn't to much but I think it qualifies. Years ago right after we were married we attended an outdoor concert. We were sitting on a blanket she was sitting between my legs leaning back on me. It was a summer night so I had loose cargo shorts on when she reached behind her back and started rubbing on me. Before long her hand was up my shorts and on my mini me. It didn't take long and I'm not sure if it was her intention but I had a huge O. Luckily the wet spot was down the inseam near the hem so it wasn't too noticeable.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

Back to the intent of the OP, the answer is yes, but it's been several decades since that happened.....
Horseman1978
Double
Double

Post by Horseman1978 »

Yes, but just once.... Perhaps it could happen again though!

We were in the local lake on a busy holiday and DW jokingly groped me underwater and an unexpected climax resulted. It wasn't especially great, but it was funny, as she only offered a few "squeezes" and it just happened.

-Horseman1978-
footnassman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by footnassman »

No, but there have been hundreds of times that I have had to pull her off of her play, or else the accident was eminent. There have been hundreds of times that I was very quick "on the trigger" when her intent was to get me there...and she considers that quite the "compliment". I will also add this....for us both, we often enjoy being brought to climax while still in our underwear, panties for her, boxers for me....the texture of the fabric providing an added sensation...so, there are plenty of times that we get one another off in our underwear....but, it is NO accident.

Return to “Question of the Day”