Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

Post by SLS »

What do you normally wear while sleeping? I generally prefer going with a pair of underwear and some socks. I can get pretty warm in the bed so it feels best to not have too much on me.

DW on the other hand gets chilly if the temp drops below 80 F. ::rofl She wears a full on set of PJs. She has tried sleeping with less on but it just doesn't work for her.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

ctanglican
Single
Single

Re: 03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

Post by ctanglican »

Me nothing. DW panties and nightgown and she gets quite warm at night. Me always chilly but love nothing on
Farmer
Single
Single

Post by Farmer »

I wear nothing have since early teens, DW did sleep with nothing for a few years but went to wearing a flannel shirt and panties.
olafthewise
King bed
King bed

Post by olafthewise »

Presently DH wears nothing due to my boxers or pajama pants twist on me as I move during sleep and become tight and uncomfortable. If security is poor (in hotel room with kids) I wear sweats/pajama pants.
DW wears panties and nightshirt, gown, sleep shirt every night.
In past, like before 2005, she wore shirt mostly and no panties mostly.
In late1990's she wore panties only or shirt-no-panties mostly.
In early years from 1985 to 1992 she wore nothing mostly in summer consistently and usually shirt no panties in winter. (S. California)
Side note for me; I always wore nothing due to above reasons and to be ready for sex. But in later years with kids, she said she really wanted me to stop "pawing her" because she wanted to sleep and really didn't want to turn me on and then take the time for sex (kids stuff next day, appointments on her mind, etc). so; Today, if planets line up and its a blue moon and with congressional approval, she might go nude or without panties all night. Last week she was with no panties all night (and I had to get up early for driving job) I avoided "pawing her" and left her alone and did not touch her (I didn't know) but the next night she said she was nude all night and I missed it. :(
In our younger years, she was nude in bed a lot and bed-time was something to look forward to every night. Now, she bores me, tells me nude is weird or unpopular or uncomfortable and what if earthquake happened? Etc.
Krista
Double
Double

Post by Krista »

Naked 70% of the time. The other times shorts and tshirt.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

I am nude winter and summer, wife sleeps in panties. If she is cold, she will sleep in a light short T shirt.
HusbandOfVine
Single
Single

Post by HusbandOfVine »

Me: briefs or shorts
Her: pj's

With teenagers and the honorary grandson still at the house, sleeping in birthday suits is reserved for hotel stays, about 4-6x/year.
TinyTim
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by TinyTim »

For me: summer - tshirt with pj shorts over boxers; winter - depends on how cold it is flannel pj set or simple cotton pj set with boxers under always. Prior to the kids it was always T-shirts and boxers

For my wife always writes a female pj set. In the winter it is flannel and summer a satin set. Always parties and when it is colder she will add silky long under garments. Before and early years of kids she would only wear panties and various types of night gowns depending on mood, temperature, or if she had to breast feed.

Once in awhile when we were young and before kids we would occasionally sleep with just my boxers and her in panties only but generally she wanted both of us to wear something on top.
Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

Me: the only thing I can comfortably sleep in is 100% cotton pajamas, both top and bottom.
DW: a loose nightshirt, so basically she is covered top and naked bottom.
tentsofpurple
King bed
King bed

Post by tentsofpurple »

Unless our kids have friends sleeping over we both sleep naked.
Lookin2Him
Double
Double

Post by Lookin2Him »

(DH here) When I was young, I was made to at least sleep in underwear and a T-shirt. I never understood getting dressed to sleep! :lol: I kept this up until early in marriage when I went to underwear only. Then once I found TMB, there was a thread MANY years ago that discussed sleeping naked. BOOM! Been naked ever since. Love it.

When DW and were dating, she told me once that she slept mostly naked. :shock: I never thought girls slept naked, all the ones I ever knew wore PJ's or sweats. So I was intrigued to say the least.

So both of us are still that way. Me naked (unless I'm at someone else's home, then I keep some 'drawers' on) and DW is naked or just panties.

Return to “Question of the Day”