Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

Post by SLS »

What do you normally wear while sleeping? I generally prefer going with a pair of underwear and some socks. I can get pretty warm in the bed so it feels best to not have too much on me.

DW on the other hand gets chilly if the temp drops below 80 F. ::rofl She wears a full on set of PJs. She has tried sleeping with less on but it just doesn't work for her.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

olafthewise
King bed
King bed

Re: 03/03/2021 - What is your normal sleeping attire?

Post by olafthewise »

What is with sleep nude, but with house guest you wear something?? Is there a door lock? I got a door lock! always had a door lock. Kids, especially teens seem to think that parents are never nude so they walk in despite our rule of "knock first." I totally expect my kids to walk in. Guests I expect to stay put or use bathroom on their own! So.......why then feel the need to break your nude in bed habit? Our room is locked every night!
someone please explain. :D
Mnflyer1
Single
Single

Post by Mnflyer1 »

Both nude ALL the time no matter how cold outside temps are (even at -34).
Only exception is when grandkids stay the night.
Been like that for past 20 years. Both love it!
Dad24
Double
Double

Post by Dad24 »

@olafthewise, that is a very good question. I’ll be watching for explanations.
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Post by Happily married »

All year for me it is sans clothes. We have an electric mattress pad to keep the backside warm and if it gets really cold I'll throw an extra blanket on top. My wife wears pjs all the time. If it's hot she might take off her top, but it has to be really hot.
Doug
King bed
King bed

Post by Doug »

It varies with the temperature. When it is hot, usually nothing. When it is cold, I will usually sleep with a T shirt with no bottoms. Sometimes I start out with bottoms on, but usually take them off when the bed warms up. Temperature is relative tho. Sometimes DW has it colder in the bedroom in the summer that it is in the winter, so seasons don't really mean anything.

DW usually sleeps with a nightgown, or nude.
HerKnight
Double
Double

Post by HerKnight »

Me - Au naturel
DW - T-shirt, panties and, in the winter, socks :)
Lookin2Him
Double
Double

Post by Lookin2Him »

olafthewise wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:11 am What is with sleep nude, but with house guest you wear something?? Is there a door lock? I got a door lock! always had a door lock. Kids, especially teens seem to think that parents are never nude so they walk in despite our rule of "knock first." I totally expect my kids to walk in. Guests I expect to stay put or use bathroom on their own! So.......why then feel the need to break your nude in bed habit? Our room is locked every night!
someone please explain. :D
I don't know which post you are referencing, but for me, I still sleep nude if guests are in our home. I typically leave my underwear on at someone else's home just in case I have some sort of "bodily release" during the night. Plus, they may not wash the bed linens each and every time someone uses the guest bed, so I'm just trying to be thoughtful.

When kids were home, we closed our door when we were intimate, but left it open most times, especially in the winter because our room would get cold. We were all pretty respectful of each others space. We do have a lock, but rarely used it.
Sugarpie42
Single
Single

Post by Sugarpie42 »

Sleeveless tshirt and underwear. I like to be cool when i sleep. If i get hot i tend to have nightmares.
Duchess
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Duchess »

We seem to be the backwards ones again. I sleep nekkid; DH wears shorts. Even with teen DD home and up at all hours, I just watch and make my trips to the bathroom when she is not in the hall. She also (when showering) will go from her room to the bathroom nude so it is pretty common in our house to hear someone shout, "I'm naked!" so everyone else knows to not look.
I almost went back to a nightgown this winter because we never got the flannel sheets on the bed and I was cold, but there is nothing toastier than being naked between flannel sheets. It's womb-like. :lol:
Once before I had been sleeping naked and had to go back to wearing a nightgown because I kept having the naked in public dreams--I was simply picking up on the physical sensation of being naked in whatever I was already dreaming about, I guess. Now I'm home all the time so I guess there's not as much worry of going out in public naked! ::rofl
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

SLS wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:01 pm What do you normally wear while sleeping? I generally prefer going with a pair of underwear and some socks. I can get pretty warm in the bed so it feels best to not have too much on me.

DW on the other hand gets chilly if the temp drops below 80 F. ::rofl She wears a full on set of PJs. She has tried sleeping with less on but it just doesn't work for her.
I usually wear a T-shirt and a pair of underwear, and put the underwear on just one leg. That way, should my wife want anything, she has 'instant access'-- which almost never happens at those hours. It also leaves everything 'unencumbered' down there at night. I can put them on all the way and grab my shorts off the floor if the kids knock on the door.
Last edited by MrMarried on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Question of the Day”