Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/06/21 - Do you do PDA?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Re: 04/06/21 - Do you do PDA?

Post by Happily married »

Yes, we enjoy PDA all the time, even at church (after, not during :D ). I may have to stay for a meeting after, one she doesn't need to attend, and we will kiss before she leaves. We also hold hands in public and sometimes I'll give a pat on the backside. I am more likely to initiate the display the display, which is always tactful. I don't want to do something that will make her feel uncomfortable.
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

Yes, we do. Normally just hand holding. My wife will initiate that. If there are furtive gropes or touches, those are usually initiated by me. If we are in the house, my wife will initiate those as well, which is just PDA in front of the kids.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Brynna »

In public, we hold hands. I am often cuddled up to DH while sitting in church. We also usually hold hands to pray, regardless where we are. We generally don't do any kissing in public.

We kiss at home and touch each other more. While sitting on the couch, we are usually cuddled up quite closely. I will inconspicuously brush up against him and do things like that. It's me that initiates most. However, when I don't, he often does. He is more worried about being 'caught' than I am, and he does not take risks. He is very concerned about grossing the children out, and I am not as much. They don't need to see us fondling each other, but they are used to us cuddling, hugging, kissing, etc.
Irnmyk
King bed
King bed

Post by Irnmyk »

We do the hand holding in public - and always during prayer, home, church, public, wherever.

We sit close in church, either of us will put an arm around the other from time to time. We'll sneak the occasional 'rub of the leg' or something of the sort from time to time, but not on a regular basis, and ALWAYS surreptitiously.

We do kiss in public - more like as said above, the good bye "smack" if we are meeting up or parting company, but never a full fledged "Lip Lock".

She is a fairly private person, so I would never do something in public that would deliberately embarrass her, but I will smack her on the butt on a 'if I can get away with it" basis. She does like that when she knows that she isn't being put in an embarrassing position.

This is a Public Display thread. In private....... all bets are off.
Mnflyer1
Single
Single

Post by Mnflyer1 »

Like many others. Even in our 60’s holding hands all the time and during prayer. :roll:
Lorelei
Double
Double

Post by Lorelei »

We’re not a big PDA couple, although we usually hold hands or put an arm around the waist. I like to sit close to him in public, but not enough to look like we’re snuggling on the couch at home. He’ll usually put his hand on my thigh if we’re riding in the car together, and a quick kiss hi/bye if it’s not a highly public situation with an audience.
Lorelei
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

We don't do a lot of PDA. We will hold hands while walking around and give each other small kisses when coming and going. More commonly now, I will put my arm through his and hold his bicep lightly. He will also many times put his hand on my elbow gently as we are walking around, I am unsteady on my feet many times due to medical reasons and a fall could be quite bad. So while these are loving gestures, they are also meant to keep my klutzy self on my feet. :lol: :shock:

He will also discreetly do the occasional pat to my bottom or light boob touch when we are out.
Last edited by LovingHimAlways on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 am I will put my arm through his and hold his bicep lightly.
This is one of my favorite "holds".....I do love his arms! ::luv
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

SeekingChange wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:55 am
LovingHimAlways wrote: I will put my arm through his and hold his bicep lightly.
This is one of my favorite "holds".....I do love his arms! ::luv
I love it too. The closeness and protective feel of it is even hotter than the hand holding, imo ::luv
SeekingHer
Single
Single

Post by SeekingHer »

@SeekingChange that is one of my favorite holds when you do that to me as well! And it's one of my biceps favorite holds also! 😉
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:26 NIV

Return to “Question of the Day”