Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

Post by SLS »

For those of y'all who are parents when was the last time you made love before the blessed event? What positions and activities did you engage in? What were you and your spouse feeling emotionally as your lives were about to change?

P.S. And no Link+Zelda Serafina and I are not planning to get pregnant anytime soon. :lol: This was just the only question my extremely tired mind could come up with this evening.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

NotDoneYet
Single
Single

Re: 04/07/2021 - Last time before baby?

Post by NotDoneYet »

Lorelei wrote:I only remember this for my last pregnancy because I was way past due date and so uncomfortable. Our last time was really only focused on getting a dose of prostaglandin to my cervix in hopes of getting things moving. Hardly romantic but he didn’t seem to mind the “skip any foreplay, don’t kiss me, just get behind me and pound it out please...” :lol:

It did work, btw.
So many questions, so little time... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

Our obgyn told us 2 weeks before due date If we wanted a easy delivery have intercourse 6 times a day, I smiled, she (the doctor) smiled back my DW looked unsure. I asked the doctor for a prescription for that and my DW mumbled something, the female ob doctor looked her dead in the eyes and said, I'm not kidding but it's your delivery do what you want. We didn't make the 6 times a day but came close even the night our first child was born. She delivered in 20 minutes. Guess the doctor does know best.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

benny wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:26 pm Our obgyn told us 2 weeks before due date If we wanted a easy delivery have intercourse 6 times a day, I smiled, she (the doctor) smiled back my DW looked unsure. I asked the doctor for a prescription for that and my DW mumbled something, the female ob doctor looked her dead in the eyes and said, I'm not kidding but it's your delivery do what you want. We didn't make the 6 times a day but came close even the night our first child was born. She delivered in 20 minutes. Guess the doctor does know best.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Hmm, that is an interesting prescription.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
BHF
Double
Double

Post by BHF »

Within two days of delivery. Our last-born in 3 years old now, and it happened the day before we had him.
MiddleMan
Double
Double

Post by MiddleMan »

My wife was super horney during pregnancies, she figured it was all the pressure and blood in the area. We did it pretty much right up to the end, and she said something about sometimes a woman's orgasm sending her into labor. And by that point she was ready to get the kid out! That never actually happened with us, but we ML up until a day or two of the kid arriving. I'm pretty sure it was all WOT.

Return to “Question of the Day”