Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SeekingChange

04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

Post by SeekingChange »

Have you ever received a hickey? Have you given one?

What's your general thoughts towards them?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

END FIRST POST

SeekingChange

Re: 04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

Post by SeekingChange »

Lorelei wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:30 am Oh my word, this made me laugh out loud. I’m not sure what my DH would think of that. Might be proud and might be horrified! I’ll have to ask. :lol:
The funny thing with this, it wasn't sexual at all. I was having fun and teasing him, and a quick suck on the neck left an unexpected hickey. Some of the church laughed about it when it ended up coming up during the message.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Lorelei wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:30 am
SeekingChange wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 am
He's only had to preach with a hickey on his neck once :lol:
Oh my word, this made me laugh out loud. I’m not sure what my DH would think of that. Might be proud and might be horrified! I’ll have to ask. :lol:
Time for Turtleneck Sunday!
realralr
Single
Single

Post by realralr »

Nay to giving and receiving.
16 was a lllooonnnggg time ago.
tentsofpurple
King bed
King bed

Post by tentsofpurple »

I don't think I've ever given dh a hickey, some scratch marks or the occasional nip where no one can see it but never a hickey. I on the other hand have received many over the years. The first was when I was 17 and I came up with this ridiculous totally implausible explanation for it when questioned by my mom, she didn't buy it. :oops:

I like the sensation of having my neck sucked so I still get them from dh sometimes. They are not usually super noticeable but if I have a very obvious one I will just be sure to wear my hair down until it fades.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

tentsofpurple wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:39 am .... I on the other hand have received many over the years. The first was when I was 17 and I came up with this ridiculous totally implausible explanation for it when questioned by my mom, she didn't buy it. :oops: ...
Ok, so let’s hear it TofP? What was the excuse/story you told your mom?
Last edited by newwifenewlife on Sat May 01, 2021 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

Bee sting was my go too mostly. Sometimes a tick bite. I don't think she believed me but it made me feel good. I quickly learned to get them in less conspicuous places.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

I don't believe I've ever received one except for the one I gave myself (on my arm) as a kid without knowing what I was doing... Overall, I could take it or leave it in receiving them. I figure, as a married couple, we can do what we want as long as it doesn't look too trashy.

Zelda got several on her neck one time while we were dating...by accident of course. That was embarrassing enough that we didn't make that mistake again. However, she likes getting the occasional one on her breast where no one else can see...kind of like her way of being claimed/marked by me!
-Link+Zelda
SLS
King bed
King bed

Post by SLS »

SeekingChange wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:02 am Have you ever received a hickey? Have you given one?

What's your general thoughts towards them?
Yes and yes. I think it is a fun little thing to do to express passion and affection.
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

Return to “Question of the Day”