Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SeekingChange

04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

Post by SeekingChange »

Have you ever received a hickey? Have you given one?

What's your general thoughts towards them?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

END FIRST POST

Ron
California King
California King

Re: 04/13/21 - Hickeys....yeah or nay?

Post by Ron »

My wife gave me a couple before we got married, a few really bad ones. i didn't even realize it was happening.

Now after 30 years, it would be bragging rights!
hastentheday
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by hastentheday »

Nay. I would prefer a deep french kiss from DW where I feel it in my groin. Hickeys don't do that for me.
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

I have given and received them, though not very often. I think hickies are more for unmarried couples that can't go all the way, which is why I haven't given and received that many.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Samuel15
Cot
Cot

Post by Samuel15 »

Haven't done that since high school.
benny
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by benny »

I agree it's more about pre-sexual play and for us stopped mostly after marriage. Still have gotten and given some accidentally since marriage when things got really heated.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Yes, I've given and received some.

DW hasn't been too fond of them as a few have been on the objects of affection which only I can see or have access to and left her a little sore and bruised. :lol: ' She has also not wanted to let me "mark my territory" so her family might see that she got in a fight with a vacuum. :lol:
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

I would say that if we do them, they are done more out of "passionate fun", than being "lost in passion". And we try to give them in places that only we will know and see.

I personally don't care to see them on others, or my own, neck. I don't really agree with this is a "pre-sex" activity in these days. It seems more like a "youth" thing to me. And my married children are still in their "youth".
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Brynna »

Neither DH or I have ever received one. Years ago, I accidentally gave one to my cute little brother. I had no idea what it was, my mom almost came unglued. That's the only experience I have had with it, and neither DH nor I are interested in it now.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

We don't give any on the neck, but in areas only visible to each other, it's a fun thing.
He doesn't bruise very easily so he knows when I'm trying to leave my mark & it will usually lead to a playful wrestling battle.

Return to “Question of the Day”