We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
FIRST POST IN THREAD
What is one milestone marriage bed event you remember vividly and fondly? It could be a "first", an anniversary, finishing a bucket-list thing, or hitting some "round number" where you had something special planned.
END FIRST POST
- Under the stars
- Posts: 2310
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am
- Location: Place colder than I want to be
Good for you!!! Every couple needs to do that!!!
Wedding night...of course.
The first time we were able to achieve penetration in PIV, about six weeks after our wedding (much celebration!)
First time making love after our first baby was born, and how easy it was after that!
Making love after my vasectomy, and not having to worry about birth control anymore.
Masturbating in front of one another for the first time.
Taking photos/videos of each other for the first time
The first time she shaved bare down there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- King bed
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am
- Location: SC, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way
Thanks for this question. It helped remind me that despite DW and I's sex life not looking the way I had envisioned it pre-marriage we have had some really good moments that not only would I never trade for anything but have also surpassed my pre-marriage expectations.
I just couldn't stop at one event so here ya go.....
1. The wedding night/honeymoon. Was definitely awkward and unfinessed but there was a lot of beauty. There is nothing like slowly undressing your wife for the first time, feeling her body, first entry, etc.
2. DW's first O. It took us a couple of months to figure things out but seeing her orgasm for the first time was worth all the trial and error. I just love pleasuring DW.
3. Sex in the rear entry position with lingerie. Whether its Man on Fire, Take Me Now, or just regular Doggy Style intercourse in rear entry is just amazing. Add in DW in a chemise and some "hike the skirt" action and it becomes glorious.
4. Simultaneous Os/her O'ing during IC. While we figured out that simultaneous O's just aren't our preference (takes too much effort and deprives us of feeling the other's O) it was cool that we achieved it. Was also fun that she was able to O during IC with manual stimulation. Was very hard for me to hold back in those cases though.
5. Getting DW's first vibrator. Her willingness to experiment with a vibrator and seeing the results was quite a milestone.
6. Discovering the joys of non-penetrative sex. With my health issues, general busyness, etc. we haven't had much time for intercourse recently. So we have engaged in more forms of non-penetrative sex. It has been more pleasurable for DW and has broadened our sexual horizons. We are a lot more playful with each other and I really like that.
7. "christening" the new house. There are now 3 rooms in our house where one or both of us have orgasmed. Looking forward to making love in the remaining areas.
- Queen bed
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:59 am
- Location: In the tropics or in Stardew Valley
Aaaawwww I was just telling DH about this. We were reminiscing since it's our anniversary. We got out all the couch cushions on the living room floor since we couldn't get the mattress in there and just went at it for hours. So lovely and beautiful.
1. The first time having a orgasm almost 8 months after we got married. Remember it like it was yesterday. Could not believe what was happening.
2. The first time I realized I could MB by myself was married 18 months. Obviously with my DH watching. I now realize it is not just a spectator sport.
3. The first time I managed to get my DH penis fully inside me. Took a while.