Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/19/2021 - Milestone Marriage Bed Event

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Given that we're extremely likely to hit our 10,000th QOTD post today (wow!), I think the following question is in order:

What is one milestone marriage bed event you remember vividly and fondly? It could be a "first", an anniversary, finishing a bucket-list thing, or hitting some "round number" where you had something special planned.
-Link+Zelda

END FIRST POST

newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: 04/19/2021 - Milestone Marriage Bed Event

Post by newwifenewlife »

Brynna wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:27 am Another fond memory is the anniversary trip we took, the first time ever, and spending a couple nights by ourselves. The first time in 20 years that DH and I spent nights without any children under the same roof.
Good for you!!! Every couple needs to do that!!!
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Lots of milestones—I don’t have just one

Wedding night...of course.

The first time we were able to achieve penetration in PIV, about six weeks after our wedding (much celebration!)

First time making love after our first baby was born, and how easy it was after that!

Making love after my vasectomy, and not having to worry about birth control anymore.

Masturbating in front of one another for the first time.

Taking photos/videos of each other for the first time

The first time she shaved bare down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by GeorgeB on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

There are so many milestone moments after 30+ years of marriage. :)

Our 25th anniversary trip was a wonderful and special time for us. ::alarm
Viking69
Double
Double

Post by Viking69 »

I have thought about this for 2 days and there is no way I can narrow it down to just one!
Married to the love of my life for over 32 years!
SLS
King bed
King bed

Post by SLS »

Link+Zelda wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 pmWhat is one milestone marriage bed event you remember vividly and fondly?
Thanks for this question. It helped remind me that despite DW and I's sex life not looking the way I had envisioned it pre-marriage we have had some really good moments that not only would I never trade for anything but have also surpassed my pre-marriage expectations.

I just couldn't stop at one event so here ya go..... :D

1. The wedding night/honeymoon. Was definitely awkward and unfinessed but there was a lot of beauty. There is nothing like slowly undressing your wife for the first time, feeling her body, first entry, etc.

2. DW's first O. It took us a couple of months to figure things out but seeing her orgasm for the first time was worth all the trial and error. I just love pleasuring DW.

3. Sex in the rear entry position with lingerie. Whether its Man on Fire, Take Me Now, or just regular Doggy Style intercourse in rear entry is just amazing. Add in DW in a chemise and some "hike the skirt" action and it becomes glorious. ::alarm

4. Simultaneous Os/her O'ing during IC. While we figured out that simultaneous O's just aren't our preference (takes too much effort and deprives us of feeling the other's O) it was cool that we achieved it. Was also fun that she was able to O during IC with manual stimulation. Was very hard for me to hold back in those cases though. :)

5. Getting DW's first vibrator. Her willingness to experiment with a vibrator and seeing the results was quite a milestone.

6. Discovering the joys of non-penetrative sex. With my health issues, general busyness, etc. we haven't had much time for intercourse recently. So we have engaged in more forms of non-penetrative sex. It has been more pleasurable for DW and has broadened our sexual horizons. We are a lot more playful with each other and I really like that.

7. "christening" the new house. There are now 3 rooms in our house where one or both of us have orgasmed. Looking forward to making love in the remaining areas.
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
LoversLane
Single
Single

Post by LoversLane »

About 15 years ago I just got back from an overseas trip and we had a few days straight of “missed you” sex that was so hot! Now we have a 14 year old son that reminds us of that milestone 🙂
Tracker
Double
Double

Post by Tracker »

Gosh many vivid milestones none worth discussing here.
Last edited by Tracker on Tue May 04, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

Link+Zelda wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 pm What is one milestone marriage bed event you remember vividly and fondly?
Aaaawwww ::luv I was just telling DH about this. We were reminiscing since it's our anniversary. We got out all the couch cushions on the living room floor since we couldn't get the mattress in there and just went at it for hours. So lovely and beautiful. :D
Wife of 20 years
Lorelei
Double
Double

Post by Lorelei »

I don’t have any that I’m willing to share here, but this was a good question that made me stop and think. It was sweet for me to remember that although I’m working to stay encouraged now, we really have had some great times over almost 30 years together.
Lorelei
Krista
Double
Double

Post by Krista »

I have a couple of milestones.
1. The first time having a orgasm almost 8 months after we got married. Remember it like it was yesterday. Could not believe what was happening.
2. The first time I realized I could MB by myself was married 18 months. Obviously with my DH watching. 😉 I now realize it is not just a spectator sport.
3. The first time I managed to get my DH penis fully inside me. Took a while.

Return to “Question of the Day”