Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

QOTD - 3/24/20 - How would you react

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

QOTD - 3/24/20 - How would you react

Post by Brynna »

if you and your spouse were caught having sex in a 'public' place? I was thinking of all the places mentioned in yesterday's thread. If you have been discovered, how did you react?

Bonus: how would you react if you came upon another couple in a public place, who thought they were all alone?

one_woman_man
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Re: QOTD - 3/24/20 - How would you react

Post by one_woman_man »

How would I react? It depends a bit on the situation.

• If it was another couple wanting to do the same, I encourage them to practice some social distancing - (or sexual distancing!) and to enjoy!

• If it was some authority, I'd apologize and say we couldn't wait until we got home.

• Or if i was my property, like an acreage  or farm, I'd tell them, "Go find your own place!"

If I happened upon another couple?

• Offer them our extra blanket!

• Commend them on their bravery!

• Tell them that I won't report them and that they should pay it forward!

Liverr
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Liverr »

So well spoken, great answers - sounds like us ..... but DW would be clutching her chest to cover up as he would be trying to get a better view while totally erect .... men ..... our DH's lol
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Hmmmm...if I found somebody, "Uhmmm, are you sure you're doing that right? Yeah, I don't think you are 'cause otherwise, you'd know that being caught is usually a mood killer for Mr. Wiggly." :D

And if it was my parents?  I think I'd throw up.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

One reason I don't care for sex in public (yet private) places is I get very little out if it, because it's not a place I can relax for the very reason of this question (yet I do it for him)... I become hypervigilant, keeping my eyes and ears open for anyone that might be coming near... that means there's no time to focus for arousal. If I perceive any chance of getting caught, we pause, until the threat passes or stop completely. We also have always kept our clothes on, at least partially, which makes for quicker and easier hiding.

If I came across a couple, I probably would be drawn to look as though passing a train wreck.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

"I probably would be drawn to look as though passing a train wreck."

Appreciate your honesty SC! I'm similar, a complete natural voyeur, though I wish it weren't so!

-Scott
-Link+Zelda
SongOfAngels
California King
California King

Post by SongOfAngels »

I totally relate and agree with you SC! Especially the last sentence :D

Duchess
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Duchess »

Me too.
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Post by Happily married »

I agree that it depends on who would come across us at the time.  Regardless I would feel a bit embarrassed and my wife would be devastated "never do that again."  But then I'm more willing to take a risk than she is.  It honestly doesn't cross her mind.

I have never been in the situation of coming across someone else, but if I did I'm sure I would take a peak or two, but not stop and stare.  No commentary for them as I passed by, just silent admiration for their bravery.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

As we haven't done the whole "semi-public place" thing, I don't really know how to answer the main question. I'm guessing we'd cover up quickly and be done.

As for the bonus question, I'm pretty sure I'd watch for way longer than could be explained by an "accident" and probably be aroused by it, thus wanting to have sex with Zelda soon after. Not proud of that, but it's probably true.

-Scott
-Link+Zelda

Return to “Question of the Day”