Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

QOTD-12-30-2020-First sexual act after marriage?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

Post by SLS »

What was the first overtly sexual act (the kissing at the altar doesn't count) you did with your spouse after you got married and how long after the "I do's" did it occur? Fondling of breasts? Oral sex? Manual stimulation of genitals? Intercourse? etc.
For me it was after the reception when we went back to her apartment for the wedding night. As soon as I put her down after carrying her over the threshold I took hold of her lovely behind. Part of me wanted to just pull up her dress and have her against the wall but my more romantic side prevailed and it worked out better to wait and enjoy a slower start.
Last edited by PaulB on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Show on top
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: QOTD-12-30-2020-First sexual act after marriage?

Post by Violet »

GeorgeB wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am Totally understand! Our consummation (we were also both virgins) was a six week affair, so we get it.
WOW! Somebody beat us! I thought I held the record of non-entry! :lol:

I take it entry is no issue for you both now. So glad you have worked past that.
Wife of 20 years
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Violet wrote:
GeorgeB wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am Totally understand! Our consummation (we were also both virgins) was a six week affair, so we get it.

I take it entry is no issue for you both now. So glad you have worked past that.
Nope. We knew it would be an issue going in (no pun intended). Not that we weren't warned by her OB/GYN that would likely be the case...
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

Violet wrote:

[mention]Violet [/mention] I wouldn’t feel too bad for us. The wait made sure we got quite good at oral and manual sex, both of which we still benefit greatly from even now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Question of the Day”