Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

QOTD-12-30-2020-First sexual act after marriage?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
King bed
King bed

QOTD-12-30-2020-First sexual act after marriage?

Post by SLS »

What was the first overtly sexual act (the kissing at the altar doesn't count) you did with your spouse after you got married and how long after the "I do's" did it occur? Fondling of breasts? Oral sex? Manual stimulation of genitals? Intercourse? etc.
For me it was after the reception when we went back to her apartment for the wedding night. As soon as I put her down after carrying her over the threshold I took hold of her lovely behind. Part of me wanted to just pull up her dress and have her against the wall but my more romantic side prevailed and it worked out better to wait and enjoy a slower start.
Last edited by PaulB on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Show on top
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

TinyTim
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: QOTD-12-30-2020-First sexual act after marriage?

Post by TinyTim »

First thing we did was help her out of the wedding dress into her dress to leave the church. I got to see the sexy under garments she had on. We then left the church for “our” apartment. We made out while going up the stairs going through the apartment to our bed room while helping each other getting. undressed. We ended up in bed naked. I was able to kiss most of her upper half . We then slowly put my penis into her vagina as we had heard the first time would be tight and painful. It was but we were successful.
TinyTim
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by TinyTim »

I forgot to add the changing to leave was at the end of the reception and we snuck out. The drive to our home was about 20 minutes. We really could not do much or be close to each other in my car - Ford tempo with manual transmission. But once we got past the door we started up.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

If I remember correctly, it was about an hour after leaving the reception. We stopped at the house to get our luggage and some honeymoon stuff and drove 30 minutes to the first night hotel. I don’t think I touched her until we got to our room.

Her dream was to shower and clean up alone and put on her honeymoon lingerie. We went into the bathroom to chk out the jacuzzi for two and walk-in shower and while she was at the mirror, I came up behind her with a hug and kisses. Apparently, my kisses on the back of her neck and  touches to her body and breasts got her furnace so hot that she let go of that dream. :lol:  I just wanted to see how far I could push and tease her. Apparently, I was that good or more likely, she was that horny. :D  (That was when she was peri menopausal.)  She quickly decided to change into her lingerie for the big “reveal”....she still says I get the same face when I see her boobies, er....I mean breasts. :lol:
SLS
King bed
King bed

Post by SLS »

There is nothing like seeing your wife's breasts for the first time....or the second time....or the 100,000th time. :-)
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
Deleted User 1388

Post by Deleted User 1388 »

Come on man!  You expect me to remember what happened 34 years  ago.  First of all, there were a bunch of jokesters at  our wedding and reception.  They had   lifted my car up on blocks so it couldn't go anywhere, smeared Vaseline all over the windows, the worst being the windshield.  Empty pop cans were attached everywhere.  A cheese block was put on the engine!  This was in the middle of winter in Minnesota!! Not good,  We had a three hour drive to our hotel once we finally got going. I am sure I was NOT in a good mood with all the delays and we had to stop several times to wipe off the Vaseline.  Once we got to the hotel, it was pretty late.  Both DW and I were virgins but she was determined we were going to have sex.  So, we took it slow  with lots of foreplay and we did have PIV intercourse that night, maybe several times, I don't recall exactly.  For the newly marrieds out there, the sex really does get better with age as you practice and learn further about each other's bodies,  Looking back at our first night together, it was kind of a ho-hum evening, certainly not what is portrayed by Hollywood, but hey, we are still married and going strong  and getting stronger after 34 years! Most of Hollywood marriages don't last three years.

Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

We drove almost 3 hours to get to our honeymoon spot. Got to a nice hotel. And, had 45 seconds of PIV sex and we were done, both of us were pretty tired!
ALL_IN
King bed
King bed

Post by ALL_IN »

We tried for 2 days to have sex, but it wasn't happening...so night 3 was our night...but i suppose we were trying to be overtly sexual on night one...
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Post by Happily married »

We headed home after the reception (literally 1/2 mile away). It was late afternoon and we went to bed with fondling, kissing, caressing, a little bit of oral and then PIV. It was delicious.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

It was a 2:00 wedding, a long reception, cleaning up the vehicle (which may not have been as bad as yours @GG, but the shaving cream baked on the hood ruined the paint job, plus water balloons on the floor, vaseline on the handles and maybe with the saran wrap around the steering wheel, so we were driving off with an angry husband about his truck and me, humilated and angry at his behavior in front of those who were left), then dinner and check in. I was pretty drained and dead on my feet, so I don't recall the literal first activity. I wasn't in a good physical, emotional or mental place, so I wanted to wait until after I got some rest, he wasn't okay with that. Bad first step in married life. Whatever we did wasn't passion filled, at least for me.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Return to “Question of the Day”