Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

A question for husbands about giving OS

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Lookin2Him
Double
Double

Re: A question for husbands about giving OS

Post by Lookin2Him »

69greyshades wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 am Q: Are there husbands out there who had to get willing to bless their wife this way?
A: It was a decission that needed to be made. I went down on her a couple of days after we got married.

Q: Did your wife ask you to do it, or it was something you wanted to bless her with, and you worked on it until you were able to start?
A: she didn't ask, I offered to her, as a surprise. The first time she was shocked, and when I started going down on her, in the middle of the shock she asked: " :o where are you going?". I said something like: " :D just relax... and... enjoy."

I just wanted to try it, OS I mean, both ways. Just seemed like a logical activity to enjoy.

Similar to what you did, I just started moving down one time on our honeymoon and she responded like that too. "What are you trying to do?" As I look back, that line should have puzzled me and scared me as well. I felt it was obvious what I was doing, how could she not know? Now I know that she really didn't want it done to her and would prefer not to do it to me either. Just differences of expectations I guess.
LBD
On the floor
On the floor

Post by LBD »

Like all things sexual, I introduced DW to this. I can't remember exactly what she may have said or felt the first time, but I do know now that is about the only way she can orgasm. Still, sometimes she just eschews it for no known reason; unknown either to her or me, which has always baffled me. I gave her the first O in several weeks, maybe a couple of months, a few days ago via OS, then just two days later she was against it. :?:

Yes, there has been a few times where I headed down that road and had to "steady myself" for one reason or another. But only once did anything stop me. After revealing that to her, she stopped it herself.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
CTim
Single
Single

Post by CTim »

I've always been willing. DW is the one with hangups about it. I've pretty much quit trying because it would put me in a bad mood to get turned down.
Stack
Single
Single

Post by Stack »

CTim wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 pm I've always been willing. DW is the one with hangups about it. I've pretty much quit trying because it would put me in a bad mood to get turned down.
I sympathize with you. I've always enjoyed pleasuring her in this way. Love the way she tastes and I love it when she's in the mood and squirms with pleasure. It's amazing! But she's not interested 9/10 times. I'm lucky if she lets me give her oral once every two months.

Shortly after we got married, DW bought a swimsuit she adored but didn't like how it "fit" thus she went completely bare. I loved it. Couldn't get enough of going down on her. Even when she would try to dissuade me by crossing her arms and staring up at the ceiling dead silent and motionless, I was so excited and infatuated that I persevered (that move is always heart-crushing to me but the desire to pleasure her always grows back - just a little sadder). Unfortunately, my younger, brasher, and dumber me clashed harder against her "no's". I'm 100% confident that is why she got rid of that swimsuit and has never shaved again (though the claim is that she doesn't like the stubble when it grew back and will drastically alter the conversation about always keeping the area shaved). Sigh. There are some times when I really loath the damage younger me did to our relationship.

A couple of years ago she challenged me after I said I liked giving her oral so much I would do it daily. If I recall correctly, I had a great three or four days before she backed out and asked for a break. She gave me permission to ask whenever I was in the mood (though knowing that she might say no). I think that lasted a week before she told me to knock it off.

For her, she doesn't like feeling as though she's the sole attention and that pleasure is just hers. Even knowing that I really enjoy going down on her isn't enough. We still have a good sex life, but it's yet another thing on the list she's 100% in control over. :sad: I just have to focus on the fun we do have. :)
KyWildcat
Cot
Cot

Post by KyWildcat »

This is something I've wanted for a LONG time but my wife wasn't interested at all. Recently, we've been married 30 years, she's allowed it. Never to climax, but I'm hopeful! ::praise

KW
Olorin
California King
California King

Post by Olorin »

I have also enjoyed giving OS to my DW from day one. However, she is typically not interested in receiving because she says she is too sensitive. We are trying to find a way to make it more pleasurable for her, but we have not found the secret to making her less sensitive.
Irnmyk
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Irnmyk »

For us, it is about timing.

We didn't start right away, but when we did, she let me know in no uncertain terms that she really liked it.

But... that said, she doesn't like it on a regular basis - however, she doesn't hesitate to ask for it when she is ready.

I've only asked her that if she is going to ask, to make sure that it is before I have "O-ed" because I get more pleasure out of my part of it on the front side of an "O".

She says that she really likes some PIV first to get the equipment fired up, then finish with OS, then I will generally return to PIV to finish me (if it wasn't already 69), so that is our basic approach.

I try to not to over-do it (ask too often) so as to make it mundane, keep it special and really exciting for the both of us.

It's a great part of our relationship.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

I would give my wife oral sex daily if she would let me. I crave giving it and pleasuring her, but she rarely lets me do it. She would never have to give back, but if she did, I would enjoy it too.
Deleted User 1902

Post by Deleted User 1902 »

My mind is blown that there are those who do not like giving or receiving OS! My wife is amazing at giving, and she thoroughly enjoys when I give to her! We ALWAYS perform OS on each other and it is amazing!
Lorelei
Single
Single

Post by Lorelei »

This isn’t answering the original question, but this is one of those threads that can be hard to read. I’m glad there are husbands eager to give but that’s not my experience. Due to current ED issues we rarely are able to do PIV right now so BJs to completion are the default for us. I do really enjoy giving OS to him, have gotten pretty good at it, and he *loves* it. It doesn’t go both ways tho, as much as I crave it and think I’d love it. I don’t know why he doesn’t, but I’m hopeful that it won’t always be this way.
Lorelei

Return to “Oral Sex”