Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

"Off the Table"

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
SeekingChange

Re: "Off the Table"

Post by SeekingChange »

Come on guys, do you go to the mall and lick the toilets? That's more of what the mental block can be like. You want a wife to lick and suck where you urinate out of. And then to imagine where it dangles when you sit, and let's say you have a plopper :oops: ... now any germs and fecal matter that are there, have splashed upon you.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Post by Guest »

I don’t have enough points, but I would love to “down vote” tbh is comment
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Why? Because it's an honest perspective of what the mental block could be like for a woman? You can't handle the truth?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Post by Guest »

Associating a BJ with licking a toilet or being full of fecal matter is ludicrous. Your post was ridiculous and not full of truth at all. Down vote x 1000. You can’t handle someone disagreeing with you?
Eleven0clock
Single
Single

Post by Eleven0clock »

I’d like to upvote for the eloquent use of “plopper”. This post is honest and real, and has all the hallmarks of fantastic literature. One could plunder the halls of academia and still come short in finding a sentence as finely crafted as “Let’s say you have a plopper.”
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

The issue is that licking a toilet seat at the mall, which has been sat on by dozens of strangers throughout the day, is nothing like licking your spouse's clean genitals.

I don't know if it is an accurate representation of the mental block or not. I'm too logical to put myself into that mental framework.

-Scott
-Link+Zelda
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

@Kfunk, I didn't say it was truth, I said that this may be more along the lines of a woman's mental battle. Whether the info is factual or not, you can't say that it is untrue some women think like this. (I even made a comment elsewhere at the illogical-ness of this thinking.) You can praise God your wife isn't like that, but you can't dismiss and call it lies that that there ARE wives who have this mental struggle, because that is a truth. Some people are actually interested in learning how others think and function, even if it doesn't match their own experience.

@ElevenOclock, you gave me a laugh! :D
Patient_Kind
Double
Double

Post by Patient_Kind »

@SeekingChange WELL... that really puts it in perspective! I don't lick toilets because I don't want COVID.

In all seriousness, could that mental block go away with showering and good cleaning? Was that along the lines of how you felt during those years of abstaining from OS? If so, how did you get over it? If that's what I thought, I imagine I too would have a tough time getting over the germs.
LBD
On the floor
On the floor

Post by LBD »

To be fair - I would counter that the male's eternal hose port is much "cleaner" than the females somewhat internal surrounded by flaps, hair and in close proximity to what amounts to a holding tank of all kinds of bacterial and fungal growth. Lovely mental image is it not?  :-)

So Scott's comment about "cleanliness" applies to both parties in my estimation. And the  truth is most "mental blocks" are based on faulty logic, or faulty knowledge in general.  Your spouses mouth is MUCH more laden with nastiness than their genitals, especially post-shower - that's the truth.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

@LBD, and that could be the reason many women are uncomfortable with cunnilingus. Like I said, many carry around the idea of being "dirty" (uncleanliness), and her thoughts and feelings often override a man's desire for it. And if they read your "logic", that would just confirm all the more reason not to do it, either direction.

Return to “Oral Sex”