Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Hand Job Positions

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
KyWildcat
Cot
Cot

Hand Job Positions

Post by KyWildcat »

The one we do the most is for me to straddle her and for her to finish me on her breasts.

She's not keen on kneeling in front of me and letting me cum on her breasts, though I think it'd be hot.

Other suggestions?

KW
SLS
King bed
King bed

Re: Hand Job Positions

Post by SLS »

One we like is DW reaching around from behind while we are both standing. The grip angle of her hand in this position is just perfect and leads to a very satisfying O.
Happily married to Serafina for 6.75 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

We don't do HJs much anymore, and over most of our life together it was me finishing it. I'd do as the OP said and straddle Zelda and finish on her chest...well, as I've gotten older it's more her stomach, whereas when I was younger it could be her neck or even the headboard! 🤭 We only did the her kneeling in front of me a few times, as she's not too fond of that, though I think the view is spectacular, especially if she wears a revealing bra and makes eye contact.

When she's taken me to completion (very rare), I lay on my back with her to my right. She lies on her left side and uses her right hand so that I finish on my stomach/chest.
-Link+Zelda
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

To me, any position is great but I always enjoy the ones where I can watch and look into her eyes. HJs and OS is usually more for foreplay or just quick, simple loving act rather than the main event, even if it’s just a minute or two or sex play in between other daily activities.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

our favorite position for this is her sitting between my legs and using both hands on me as she looks into my eyes. It's extremely sexy. Sometimes I add another hand to help her out, which is also very erotic.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PaulB »

Sitting cross-leged to one side.
Happily married for 36 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

Her sitting between my legs. Another is me laying beside her with her lefts bent, as they used to stay 'Indian style.'

This allows for me to lay down for a long HJ.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

Two positions for us.

Standing next to me - she enjoys watching ‘in stereo’ oh front of a mirror.

Lying one her side next to me lying on my back.
gLOVE
Double
Double

Post by gLOVE »

I really enjoy when I sit on edge of bed with my legs up (like she does at obgyn) on the side and she stands between and takes care of business. She can use both hands on my shaft or one hand can stray south and play with my all the other things. We also use this position for a prostate massage.

I enjoy when she stands behind me as well at the sink. Watching it in the mirror is amazing. Plus I just move up to counter or sink to finish which limits the clean up.

My last favorite is in the car when we are traveling. She will reach over and just play and rub for a long time then when I can't stand it anymore she puts me over the edge. Definitely makes the miles go by quickly.

We do alot of other positions but they are normal ones as mentioned in others replies.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PaulB »

[bunny trail]
I am amazed at the variety of ways couples do this.

I wonder if that is because we don't come into marriage with "the right way to do a hand job" in our minds.

Does this variety show what our sex lives would look like across the board if we all came into marriage with no experience and limited explanation?

And the corollary to that is a lot of us are having sex differently than we would if we had not been preprogrammed to do it in a certain way.
[/bunny trail]

To follow this "bunny trail", go here. (Mod edit)
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added "mod edit"
Happily married for 36 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code

Return to “Hands On”