Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Hand Job Positions

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Re: Hand Job Positions

Post by MrMarried »

GeorgeB wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:15 am our favorite position for this is her sitting between my legs and using both hands on me as she looks into my eyes. It's extremely sexy. Sometimes I add another hand to help her out, which is also very erotic.
Yes, the third hand, to make sure the whole thing is covered. :D

I think a proper HJ needs two hands. When I have sex, I don't stop at half-way in. At the very least, a finger and thumb on the base feels good. One hand playing with the testicles is also appreciated if there are not two hands on the penis.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

MrMarried wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:29 pm
GeorgeB wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:15 am our favorite position for this is her sitting between my legs and using both hands on me as she looks into my eyes. It's extremely sexy. Sometimes I add another hand to help her out, which is also very erotic.
Yes, the third hand, to make sure the whole thing is covered. :D

I think a proper HJ needs two hands. When I have sex, I don't stop at half-way in. At the very least, a finger and thumb on the base feels good. One hand playing with the testicles is also appreciated if there are not two hands on the penis.
Exactly! Gotta make sure all of the available real estate gets equal love during a great HJ. My wife mixes it up with testicle play as well as anal play and both send me through the roof, especially if we really take our time.
Viking69
Double
Double

Post by Viking69 »

Hands on is a great way to get things revved up! DW hasn’t ever been able to finish me with a HJ, but I have finished her a lot that way...well with finger jobs. I would love for her to be able to finish me, but her arm always gives out.
Married to the love of my life for over 32 years!
Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

DW had surgery about a month ago that limits what she can do for now. After a long 3 weeks, she is able to give me a BJ/HJ. I stand in front of her and she sets down on a 20" ledge around the bathtub. She starts with a BJ, then applies the conveniently located coconut oil and transitions to a two-handed HJ. We look into each others eyes and I also have a good view of her breasts which I make a deposit on. Will be glad when we can expand our options, but these are wonderful, especially after a 3 week break. ::praise

Historically, HJs are mostly we me on the bed with her back against the headboard. The post climax taint massage is wonderful icing on the cake.

Return to “Hands On”