Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Massage oil

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
David
California King
California King

Re: Massage oil

Post by David »

We used the cooking version of almond oil for massage last night. It worked well, and seemed smoother than coconut oil.

I'm still not sure if there's any difference between that and the stuff marketed as being for aromatherapy/massage, but we're happy with what we've got. It's more convenient than coconut oil and essentially fragrance free.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

As I have followed this thread, I've wondered if anyone has thought to ask a professional masseuse what they use.

I use a masseuse, and she has told me somewhere in the past what the oil that she uses is, but I didn't need to catalog it in my mind at that moment, so I don't remember it.

If I can remember to do so, I'll ask her again next week during my regular visit. I'm sure that with Amazon, anything that she uses would be obtainable.

Do you have Amazon or an equivalent in Scotland, David?
David
California King
California King

Post by David »

We have Amazon in the UK until January, depending on the outcome of their spat with Visa.

There's plenty of choice on the market, the question is which of the many options are the ones worth trying?
Melt is run by a masseuse and he uses almond oil. Trouble is that lots of these things have a strong element of marketing behind them - lots of people genuinely don't notice the difference between the premium brands and the cheaper stuff. In some cases, it's even the same stuff but with different packaging. I suspect that with some of these oils, the aromatherapy version is the same stuff as the cooking version but in different packaging because no one who isn't from Aberdeen wants to admit saving money by using cooking oil for massage.

For the moment, we've tried coconut oil and almond oil and I think we prefer almond. We've also got some olive oil (which has been used for the purpose since biblical times) to try at some point.

Return to “Hands On”