Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

vagina pump

Games, lingerie, toys, taking photos, stripteases, fantasy, role-playing, bedroom ambience and sex outside of the bedroom (not overly public places).
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
dreamer
Cot
Cot

vagina pump

Post by dreamer »

I am wondering if anyone here has/uses a vagina pump or most known as a p***y pump? Do you like it and used often? We have one but it's a smaller one and she seems to enjoy it when used. I have put a small bullet vibe in there also and that drives her crazy.
Sugarpie42
Single
Single

Re: vagina pump

Post by Sugarpie42 »

Never used one but have been curious. Ive seen a picture of "afterwards"... Looks painful to me. Ive read that it is supposed to make you super sensative.
MrsNerd
King bed
King bed

Post by MrsNerd »

Ok so I looked it up... I wonder if users of those pumps have considered vulvar varicosities, and if that would be a concern or side effect of their use?
I have some varicosities, and it makes menstruation painful due to the swollen veins.
*~אני לדודי ודודי לי~*
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

We have one, and have used it on a few occasions. It's a novelty, we have used it for fun and variety. It brings blood to the area, and swells things. It definitely changes sensations.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Return to “Activities & Items”