Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Which toy do you each use when masterbating together?

What about masturbation by those who are married? This section is for talking about self-stimulation either alone or with your spouse. (Masturbation for children and singles discussed elsewhere.)
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Liverrr
Single
Single

Which toy do you each use when masterbating together?

Post by Liverrr »

We frequently will masturbate in front of each other Sunday morning. Sometimes laying next to each other, sometimes laying head to toe, other times kneeling in front of each other.

Wondering when other couples do the same, what are yours and his toy of choice. For me (DW), my go to is the Lelo sonna 2, and 2nd choice is we-vibe touch. DH's fav is a toy he bought for me ..... but after experimenting/playing with it .... it became his = Jimmy Jane 2.

I know some couples are not into this type of playing .... we love it. Curious to hear others choices and techniques.
Ron
California King
California King

Re: Which toy do you each use when masterbating together?

Post by Ron »

We do mutual masturbation about twice a week. My wife loves her eroscillator and a realistic dildo about 5" long. I use various strokers, the cheaper, soft ones feel great to me. Tried the Fleshlights, wasn't too impressed, didn't like the hard case at all.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Re: Which toy do you each use when masterbating together?

Post by GeorgeB »

we do this fairly often--around half of our sexual encounters are masturbating next to one another. Sometimes it leads to PIV, but mostly we just finish side by side or we finish one at a time while the other "helps out." As for toys, she mostly uses a bullet vibe, but sometimes uses a 9-inch glass vibrating dildo I got for her a little while back and loves. I tend not to use toys much, but sometimes, I'll use one of my fleshlights.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."

Return to “Masturbation in Marriage”