Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Any experiences with private piercings or jewelry?

Shaving, lubricants, penis size, breast modification, tats/piercing, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
69greyshades
Queen bed
Queen bed

Any experiences with private piercings or jewelry?

Post by 69greyshades »

If any of you have one, was it painful, how long does it take for healing?
Our making love stats: http://bit.ly/37yHxCu
one_woman_man
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Re: Any experiences with private piercings or jewelry?

Post by one_woman_man »

No, we have never done that. I have been interested in non-piercing jewelry.
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Post by Happily married »

There was a thread on this a while ago. You may find some answers there.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

While doing research for my cartilage piercing I came upon 2 YouTube channels that give medical type explanations that might be helpful on this board topic.

Body Piercing & Tattooing -
Just look for the piercing type you're interested in & he has probably done a "pros & cons" video about it. The ones I watched (pro's & con's) were only of him talking, no pictures of anything.

UrbanBodyJewelry -
This seems to be another professional who wants to get info out to those seaking it. He covers a variety of topics from different styles of piercings as well as length of healing & after care.
I noticed a thumbnail with a banana for the video titled about male piercings.
69greyshades wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:20 am If any of you have one, was it painful, how long does it take for healing?
I know this is an older post, but for those that come to gain new info I'll post some of what I know.
Any body modifications, even the common ear lobes causes pain.
It really depends on the person.
Healing depends on varied factors like how much blood flow the area gets, the persons health, do they smoke?
How much the needle had to go through = tunnel length that will have to heal. How protected is that area? Will it get bumped easily?
I had to train myself to hug people with my face going the opposite way after my niece's hair got snagged on my earring.
TxGuy
Single
Single

Post by TxGuy »

My DW has her nipple pierced. She and I both love it. We change the jewelry often. It hurt for a couple of days. She said it felt like there was a fire inside her breast. Glad she did it and we both enjoy it.
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
2Cor517
Single
Single

Post by 2Cor517 »

I wear non piercing jewelry in the form of a c-ring that is fitted and designed to be worn all day. Imagine a male wedding ring on a larger scale with all the same beautiful designs and jewelry comfort.

I mainly wear it for a subtle confidence boost while I'm at work. I have the ring on my finger that everyone sees, but I also have a ring in my pants that only my DW sees. It is definitely a performance enhancer in more ways than one.
scoutwes
Double
Double

Post by scoutwes »

2Cor517 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:08 pm I wear non piercing jewelry in the form of a c-ring that is fitted and designed to be worn all day. Imagine a male wedding ring on a larger scale with all the same beautiful designs and jewelry comfort.

I mainly wear it for a subtle confidence boost while I'm at work. I have the ring on my finger that everyone sees, but I also have a ring in my pants that only my DW sees. It is definitely a performance enhancer in more ways than one.
I'm curious about this. I've never heard of a c-ring that is meant to be worn all day. Care to share details?
TxGuy
Single
Single

Post by TxGuy »

I'm curious about this. I've never heard of a c-ring that is meant to be worn all day. Care to share details?
[/quote]

I am not sure what rings he is referring to, but I have 3 that serve different purposes. I have some that are for use during sex and some that are for wearing out on the town. These are pretty high end in comparison to what the normal toy stores sell. If you are interested in finding out about these you can message me and I would give you the information. They are metal. I have one that is brushed aluminum, one that is charcoal gray and another that is shiny chrome. They can be ordered in different diameters and also in different widths. They are the best.
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.

Return to “Body Parts & Body Care”