Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Involuntary Response to Partner's Orgasm?

Forum rules
Post in this section ARE NOT be seen by guests and search engines.
Link+Zelda

Involuntary Response to Partner's Orgasm?

Post by Link+Zelda »

Over in the "Laughter after?" thread, there's been discussion of involuntary response to one's own orgasm (e.g. laughing or crying).

I was curious, has anyone experienced an involuntary response to their spouse's orgasm? If so, how strong was the response, and how frequently did/does it occur? Do you think this is a positive or negative for your MB?
-Link+Zelda
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Involuntary Response to Partner's Orgasm?

Post by DesertDweller »

There has been many times, where I have orgasmed, when my DW did, most often when I was giving her oral.
No touching o anything, just the heat of the moment, and she goes, well, I lose control and so do I!
SamanthaRose
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by SamanthaRose »

There have been many times when DH and I are 69ing with me on top, and when I O, he will O as well, even with no contact or other physical encouragement. It can make my orgasm more intense to see him release just from giving me pleasure. :)
SLS
California King
California King

Post by SLS »

Link+Zelda wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:17 pmI was curious, has anyone experienced an involuntary response to their spouse's orgasm?
If DW O's during intercourse it is very likely I will involuntarily ejaculate. Overall I think this is a good thing as intercourse is not as pleasurable for her after her O.
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
oldiesradio
Double
Double

Post by oldiesradio »

My ex would have very strong O's where afterwards I could feel twitching and fluttering
inside her V. The first time this happened it caught me off guard and I ejaculated immediately
(and powerfully). I was trying to hold out to at least give her another O or two before letting
the boys out for a swim. But I could not hold back against the incredibly shocking pleasure.
I also let out a stream of involuntary vocalizations that would no doubt violate the content policies
of this board. ::xx

The sensation was like plugging in a modem cable and immediately a stream of urgent
messages started flowing. These messages were interpreted by me as "Good boy! Good boy!
Keep doing that! Good boy!"

Her post-O fluttering was really awesome and is one of the things I miss most about
ML to her. Though I am looking forward to new and equally exciting discoveries about
my fiancee. :D
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

My biggest response was to fore go a refractory period. It seemed to trigger something inside me to allow me to keep going with a zeal unlike before.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Bigskydreaming
Cot
Cot

Post by Bigskydreaming »

For me, when DH O’s in PIV then I will start to O.
Also, if I’m feeling emotionally close as well as physical, then tears roll from my eyes right after he O’s. It’s not crying as such- no other parts of crying happen, but just tears will roll.
In my opinion both are good involuntary things. he really likes it when his O triggers mine and I do too.
He found the tears thing weird at first and I can’t say he likes it of itself but he has learned it means I’m feeling close to him and that thats a good thing for me and so he tries to appreciate it.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

Not an involuntary response to each other’s orgasm. We’ve both involuntarily responded to our own orgasm. Mostly, words and reveling in the amazing joy and ecstasy. I’ll often give a prayer of praise and thanks to our Heavenly Father for His gift of sex and our deep love for each other.

Return to “On-Topic Chit-Chat”