Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Maximizing your Kegel Grip

Can't orgasm, delayed orgasm, etc.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MomOf5
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Maximizing your Kegel Grip

Post by MomOf5 »

Mine are round but they're weighted - 4 different weights that you can use independently or as pairs. I just ordered a differently shaped one with weights and vibration, so we will see.
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Brynna »

Ok thats great! I hope you will update this once you have tried them!
Happily married
California King
California King

Post by Happily married »

Thanks for all the input on this thread. It was helpful (hopeful). We just ordered and are waiting for a delivery on the premium Kegel weights from Intimate Rose. My DW was very favorable to getting them.
Davefish
Single
Single

Post by Davefish »

Are there any six month updates to this?
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

@DavidFishing:

Only update I have is that we haven't been using our weights for the past few months. Not intentionally, it just slips off the radar and is hard to get back on it.
-Link+Zelda
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Brynna »

@DavidFishing, my update is I am still using them and very happy with the results. I did fall off the bandwagon for a month or so, and often after my period I forget for a few days yet, too. I was on the 5th one, and had some good luck with it. But, due to slacking off, I went back to the 4th one and soon plan to try the 5th one, again. Whether I'll ever go on to the 6th, I guess we'll see. If we feel I need it, I will. I'm amazed how much feeling has come back to my vagina, due to things tightening up.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

Brynna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:35 am
When you have gotten the Kegel strength you are happy with, you wear that weight for 15 min, twice a week. I am relying on DH to tell me when he thinks I'm at the right place!
And to think, all this time I thought my muscles were pretty strong! I guess that comes with age and pregnancies.
If your husbands starts saying, "Woah...Ouch... not so strong...not so tight." then you should probably lay off. Have you gotten as far along as he wants?

As a husband, I would really appreciate it if my wife showed this kind of initiative in this area. I have bought a number of low-cost sex toys from Ali-Express, including some vaginal weights. My wife shows no interest in those sorts of things. From my perspective, she could use them.

I also bought an extension to a kind of TENS unit that can go in the vagina supposedly to tighten. It was low cost and I do not know how it would work. I don't think my wife would go for it, so I have it in a back zipped off section of our sex toy roller bag suitcase for future use if she shows some interest. TENS units feel weird on regular muscles if you aren't used to them, and she doesn't use ours. If she could get into the one little weight I bought and wanted to use that, I could suggest this other thing.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

Brynna wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:51 am I have no problem explaining to my daughters if they happen to come across them. Airport security? Well, they have seen worse, I'm sure.
A woman would definitely need to take it out and put it in a checked bag before it gets to that point-- maybe encasing it in something metal that won't show up in the scanner.
LoriB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LoriB »

Kegels Made Easy and Fun (Girls just wanna have fun.)
"People look at me like I'm a little strange, when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That's OK. That's just OK." Bob Ross
The Generous Wife Dandelion Hill Homestead

Return to “Female Orgasm Difficulties”