Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Ageing brings changes - some good, some not so much.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Natefirethorn
Double
Double

Re: Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Post by Natefirethorn »

Have you spoken to your doctor, or doctors, about that? It's the first step.
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Re: Are there Seniors here? How old? Are you still sexually engaged, how often? Any problems?

Post by Happily married »

Just joined the forum, but thought I'd jump in. I'm 62 and my DW is 56. Schedules and her lower sex drive limit to 1-2 times a week. She wants to try and satisfy me with a time or two more but isn't there yet. Hoping it picks up as I am HD.  She knows I need/want more and is great in letting me MS on my own.  5-7 times a week would be fantastic.  Maybe when life slows down, we can speed up.
firefly
Single
Single

Post by firefly »

60 & 61, my DW has been low drive for 20+ years , but fortunately, she understands my high drive and accommodates me 5-7 times a week. We purchased a vibrator for her many years ago and she uses it almost daily. She understands I am on the horny side and says 15 -30 minutes a day is easy to accommodate me. I love her dearly and I am so glad to have a giving wife after 41 years of marriage.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

OH WOW! There is no way my wife would do that, "easy to accommodate me". Nope, she would never go for that. She would accuse me of just masturbating in her vagina, not "making love".
olafthewise
King bed
King bed

Post by olafthewise »

Well I'm so glad so many couples are still doing it. At 57 as a runner and gym rat (don't ask about lockdown) I am in excellent health and she has always been reasonably thin. We still have a variety of kids in the house (special needs, foster care babies) and take grandkid once in awhile. So our time is limited to morning and or night because the kids that are here get into so much trouble.

Together in 2009 our marriage was hit with both unemployment and her constant disrespect. Those two things cause her to force a variety of excuses and delays for sex. Her vagisimus is back so she needs progesterone estrogen daily, but...she is so forgetful, so noPIV whatsoever, it hurts too much. So HJ is the order of the day and that's it! if I'm real lucky she'll do HJ for me once every 8 days or more. In march this year we went 30 days without any sexual contact. I just watched movies, cared for kids, etc. There has been no remedy for a good job. We are on welfare. So my dweeb status is immovable. She is always enamored by men who are good leaders and have good career positions. My status is so low that she can't trust me nor believe I have any ability to know Gods righteousness for my life. In a nut shell she basically tells me what sort of sex I should like and that I should feel lucky I get any. Always too cold to be nude. (we're in s California)

example: anniversary passed about a month ago. No sex, day before, that day, or day after. No comment, nothing. Last year we argued, the same the year before.
firefly
Single
Single

Post by firefly »

I am sorry C.Joseph. Sounds like you both could use a needed break and a loving marriage counselor who would work with you both to resolve some hard feelings and correct some misplaced priorities. A good pastor with a reputation for helping couples with sexual and marital problems would be whom I would seek out. My heart goes out to you. Does your wife read on TMB?
olafthewise
King bed
King bed

Post by olafthewise »

firefly,

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree. However, she has wanted to do counseling for years in order to show all my flaws and prove to me I'm wrong all the time.

Also, a break you say; The special needs kids require special babysitters. My adult son with autism will escape if not kept busy on dvd or video game. Mostly my teen and my other son if he's here can babysit while we go to grocery store or even a restaurant (except this lockdown of course). So our break is limited and going away to hotel or B&B is difficult because we need to make arrangements for each kid. There are other details as well such as the dogs and work and/or schedules of social workers and school, etc. Add to this my wife's claim of illness...one that I can't argue, treat or debate. In all of march she was ill, assumed it was wuhan but it wasn't. She was truthfully sick nevertheless. So counseling would be next to impossible. We do get along most days. We share the chores, agree on care of kids, etc.  However, her relentless false accusations concern me for her mental state. I find that the last 4 years I have defended myself quite well in all her false accusations. I won the battle and lost the war. As I knock each false argument down, she has difficulty maintaining that narrative. So it gets more common to have arguments based on the truth.
firefly
Single
Single

Post by firefly »

Ya'll are in a fix.  Concerning the pastor or counselor, regardless of the intent your wife may have, I would still try and make it happen, to seek one out or have them come to your house when it would be most doable.  Man, my heart hurts for you.  I will pray for you.
ctanglican
Single
Single

Post by ctanglican »

65 me. Dw 72. And an emphatic yes generally weekly. Actually that frequency works well and meets our needs well. Generally during the day as by bedtime we are both tired and I am a 4 am riser to walk and swim..
No significant performance issues but usually bring her off via oral prior to PIV
justsomeguy
Cot
Cot

Post by justsomeguy »

Me 71 wife 70 Married 50 yrs. Been about 2 yrs since having sex

Return to “Sex for Boomers”