Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Close call

What is lust? What isn't? How can I guard myself...
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MiddleAgeMarriedGuy
Single
Single

Close call

Post by MiddleAgeMarriedGuy »

Yesterday at work, a woman in tight pants passed me. At the same time very tempted to check out her backside, but also felt it was extremely important not to, so I made sure my gaze was pointed anywhere but at her.

Suddenly she spun around, and asked me a question. But the way she turned, I just felt like she was trying to catch me ogling her, and I felt in my heart the Holy Spirit just saved me from some real trouble. ToldDW about it, she agreed the HS probably saved me from something. Have no what I was saved from, but I'm really glad I was!

LBD
On the floor
On the floor

Re: Close call

Post by LBD »

Be glad you can discuss with your wife and I hope she is as supportive as it sounds to me. Stay strong!
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
Elevation
California King
California King

Post by Elevation »

Amen!  Amen!  Amen!
Slipthegrasp
King bed
King bed

Post by Slipthegrasp »

That my friend is fruit!
Duchess
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Duchess »

I wonder if she is wrestling in her heart with whether to trust God and was testing your testimony. Whatever the case, God, The Holy Spirit, He is good. Good for you for hearing and obeying.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

There are definitely women that do that, they want to see if you are checking them out. When I was younger, I guess I did check them out and got caught a couple of times. I quit looking several years ago and feel better about it. It is nothing I want anyway!

Return to “Lust & Immodesty”