Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Taking a little look at her

What limits should we set before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Christopher980
Double
Double

Taking a little look at her

Post by Christopher980 »

I LOVE my GF, she's understanding, she's patient, a Godly woman, and funny too. On top of that, she is gorgeous; to the point to where whenever we're together she gets my eyes glued to her.

My eyes will occasionally linger on her breasts or her backside, but more often than not: I find they're glued to her face, her grin.

So lemme get to the meat of the question: Do ya'll think I'm in the wrong, by looking at the woman I want to marry this way?
Twue_Wuv
California King
California King

Re: Taking a little look at her

Post by Twue_Wuv »

I think you're fine as long as you don't act on it before you're married.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

God made one sex - the man - to be visually aroused, and he made woman the sex that is the object of our attention. Thank you God for creating such amazing handiwork. Thank you for your infinite wisdom. And, thank you for creating such a marvelous and wonderful being to complete our lives. What would we be without them?

But, that said, he also created on us and within us some sex organs. The largest of those sex organs is between our ears and behind our (speaking to us men) eyes.

That large sex organ has to control what we do with what we see once those eyes see it.

Satan knows that too, and he will take all that wonderfulness and turn it around on us and send us down bad paths if we let him - and believe you me, he will try.

So, @*980, if you are soaking in the beauty that God created for you to view with an appreciation to Him for giving you that, then you are doing what God intended. After all, if that wasn't what he intended, why didn't he make women to look something like a rhinoceros?

But, if you find yourself going down paths in your mind that you aren't allowed to go now (or is that yet?), be careful, because maybe Satan is trying to be your guide.

You have the brain, you have the control, and if you are a Christian, you have the Holy Spirit to help you walk the right path.

(Lest I sound too sanctimonious, in full disclosure, have I always stayed off of Satan's path - he77 no. But I do know the difference and that the Lord allows us to repent and change our ways. I've been the recipient of his Grace more than a few times over the years...)
Christopher980
Double
Double

Post by Christopher980 »

Irnmyk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:35 am God made one sex - the man - to be visually aroused, and he made woman the sex that is the object of our attention. Thank you God for creating such amazing handiwork. Thank you for your infinite wisdom. And, thank you for creating such a marvelous and wonderful being to complete our lives. What would we be without them?

But, that said, he also created on us and within us some sex organs. The largest of those sex organs is between our ears and behind our (speaking to us men) eyes.

That large sex organ has to control what we do with what we see once those eyes see it.

Satan knows that too, and he will take all that wonderfulness and turn it around on us and send us down bad paths if we let him - and believe you me, he will try.

So, @*980, if you are soaking in the beauty that God created for you to view with an appreciation to Him for giving you that, then you are doing what God intended. After all, if that wasn't what he intended, why didn't he make women to look something like a rhinoceros?

But, if you find yourself going down paths in your mind that you aren't allowed to go now (or is that yet?), be careful, because maybe Satan is trying to be your guide.

You have the brain, you have the control, and if you are a Christian, you have the Holy Spirit to help you walk the right path.

(Lest I sound too sanctimonious, in full disclosure, have I always stayed off of Satan's path - he77 no. But I do know the difference and that the Lord allows us to repent and change our ways. I've been the recipient of his Grace more than a few times over the years...)
Not too sanctimonious, you're fine. :P

I desire to have sex with her for sure, but I avoid lingering on those thoughts. Thankfully, God has made my desire for her in general to be stronger than my sinful brain.

Return to “Sexual Limits (Engaged)”