Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

When in your dating relationship did you first kiss?

What limits should we set before marriage?
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tabitha
Double
Double

Re: When in your dating relationship did you first kiss?

Post by Tabitha »

WE kissed on the fourth "date." We did not date a lot but because we were at the same church and we were around each other all the time. The times where it was just us two alone were few, we probably had been a couple for about two months.

ALL_IN
King bed
King bed

Post by ALL_IN »

My wife and I dated in High School. I don't think we kissed for about 6 months...but i realize there's a difference between a 16 yr old and a 30 yr old.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
MomOf5
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MomOf5 »

I just want to add, I commend you on your decision. I have a mid 20s daughter who has made some tough choices about physical intimacy and I am praying for her to meet a man who has made similar choices.
David
King bed
King bed

Post by David »

This isn't intended to be flippant, but does it matter what's considered normal?

You're 30 and you've never kissed a girl, which is definitely not normal.

What matters is that you seek to do what is right, and to honour God in your relationship. It's probably better to be slow rather than fast, as many have been led into sin by rushing in to these things. Our first kiss was probably about a month into the relationship, and my now wife was my first. That was right for us, but may not be right for you.
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

My wife and I kissed on our 3rd date, about 3ish weeks into our relationship.  However, we had spent a lot of time with each other on campus in those 3 weeks between the dates.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.

Return to “Sexual Limits (Engaged)”