Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Forum TIPS

Rules, how-to’s, and FAQ. Have a question about how the boards work? Here's an answer.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Re: Forum TIPS

Post by Beccaloo »

@ SC - I just edited my previous message to add an example
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Beccaloo wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:48 am @ SC - I just edited my previous message to add an example
I understand what you are talking about, but I had a PM thread I deleted all but the last message (because I wanted ease in continuing the thread when needed, without starting a new one), but in my message history all I have is that one last message I kept, and all of my replies (because they are still in my sent folder and haven't auto-prumed, yet.) I do find it interesting, and perplexing, on our different experiences. I wonder what others have noticed?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Beccaloo
King bed
King bed

Post by Beccaloo »

Just when I thought I understood PM's, I think something changed. Very possibly just me. :lol:
Please ignore any previous statements I made about them.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

I think that this might be the right place to post this question.

Why is it, that when clicking on a username and going to their profile, some show a "last active" date, while others don't?

Thanks,

Irn
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Irnmyk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:31 am Why is it, that when clicking on a username and going to their profile, some show a "last active" date, while others don't?
If people hide their status or activity, it won't register. If they don't hide their activity, it will show when they last were active.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Irnmyk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:31 am Why is it, that when clicking on a username and going to their profile, some show a "last active" date, while others don't?
The #1 reason for this will be people that were part of the QNA (the format before this) that had their accounts moved to this format, but since then have never signed in. A good way to confirm this is that all QNA-transfer accounts have their "joined" date as Jan 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm (EST).

There may be other reasons this could happen, but I'm not aware of what they could be. (I'm not sure what the hidden login thing, as mentioned by @SC, will do.)
-Link+Zelda

Return to “Rules, How To's and FAQ's”