Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Viking69

Tell us a bit about who you are. Threads and polls on age, religious background, and more.
Forum rules
Please start a new topic, and give it your username.
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
DoveGrey
California King
California King

Re: Viking69

Post by DoveGrey »

Violet wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:43 am
Viking69 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:13 am I know Vikings were bad, but oh well! :lol:
I just see them as a different culture. They lived in extreme cold so I can understand their extremism and violence.

Oh, goodness, I am chuckling over this line. I'd be violently hostile without my fleece gear and central heating at home, too!

Welcome aboard, Viking! Your people weren't very kind to my people - but my orange tabby apparently descends from your ancestors' cats. So we can still be friends. 😀
Wife of 21 years
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

Viking69 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:38 pm I think I could get into some Viking clothing styles! :lol:
Wow! Okay you have got to elaborate! :D
Wife of 20 years
Viking69
Double
Double

Post by Viking69 »

Wow! Okay you have got to elaborate! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: The boots, the leather battle gear, the helmets, and the fur. Has always been intriguing to me, but they likely didn’t bathe a lot so that rules me out IMMEDIATELY! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quoting issue
Married to the love of my life for over 32 years!
Viking69
Double
Double

Post by Viking69 »

Oh, goodness, I am chuckling over this line. I'd be violently hostile without my fleece gear and central heating at home, too!

Welcome aboard, Viking! Your people weren't very kind to my people - but my orange tabby apparently descends from your ancestors' cats. So we can still be friends. 😀
Unfortunately a lot of my ancestry were the kinds of people who were not very kind! :shock: :shock: I’m glad I am not like that! I have to admit that I was not a nice guy either until Jesus saved me!
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quoting issue
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

Viking69 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:32 am The boots, the leather battle gear, the helmets, and the fur.
Wow! So, just like the pic, huh? :lol: I can dig it. :D

I don't see myself associating at all with their culture. I might be able to get into the leather part...

I do admire their shield walls though. And who can argue about the women fighting? SHIELD MAIDENS ROCK! ::clap
Wife of 20 years
Viking69
Double
Double

Post by Viking69 »

Violet wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:56 am
Viking69 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:32 am The boots, the leather battle gear, the helmets, and the fur.
Wow! So, just like the pic, huh? :lol: I can dig it. :D

I don't see myself associating at all with their culture. I might be able to get into the leather part...

I do admire their shield walls though. And who can argue about the women fighting? SHIELD MAIDENS ROCK! ::clap
I could only do the boots and some leather...unless I lived in Sweden! :lol: And YES, shield maidens ROCK!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”