Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Help me plan my Hornymoon!

Money, In-laws, and other things that drive you crazy.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be read by guests, but ARE NOT seen by search engines.
humbled
Double
Double

Re: Help me plan my Hornymoon!

Post by humbled »

Yes. oops! That could be misconstrued…
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

Depends on money....time...etc. With a kitchen remodel in progress and our savings in some decline, wife said we're staying home this summer when her girls are with their dad so the freedom to whoop and holler is gonna be awesome!!!

We did an incredible B& B last year for a night in the Fall and a two day trip last summer.

A jacuzzi is nice but we’ll both take a walk-shower over that. We got Wyndham 2 room suite on our wedding night that had a walk-in shower, two person jacuzzi, living room, kitchenette, and separate king bedroom for a steal, $127+tax. Lot’s of fun and nice to go back to for the memories.

When we go away, we’ll bring a Liberator wedge or the blowup wedge I bought for flying to our honeymoon destination. We’ll also bring fave snacks & drinks...and I’ll drink a lot pineapple juice before. :grin:

i think the biggest thing about a sexcation is agreeing on the purpose and goals so that disappointment over dreamt expectations are realized.
TheAccountant
Double
Double

Post by TheAccountant »

How was the honeymoon? Did we ever get a follow up report?
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

"The Dutchess" hasn't been active for several months now, which is lamentable.

Return to “Finances, In-Laws, and Job Issues”